Thread: plz help me rank these young studs

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default plz help me rank these young studs

i have them in the order i think they should go, ill be able to pick 3 of these guys, im looking towards next season mostly, but with an eye towards the future.....

Benn
    Berglund
    jack johnson
    tj oshie
    okposo
    pacioretty
    little
    backlund

...i think benn and berglund are the big 2 here...let me know if u fine folks agree--what im really hung up on is the jj, oshie, okposo, pacioretty ranking, im really not sure who will be the best of the bunch, long term my gut says okposo, but im not too sure....

who do u think will break out next season, and who do u think will be the best long term

thanks for any advice!!!!!

The Great One

Jack Johnson and Max Pacioretty are intriguing because out of all the players on this list they have the best chance to be elite talent. In other words, I could see Johnson eventually flirting with 60 points per season and Pacioretty being a point per game guy. Now don't get me wrong - neither guy is a lock for these stats, but they do have the combination of youth, plus already demonstrated talent, plus the ability to still improve.

I think Berglund and Benn will likely outpoint Pacioretty this year, and perhaps even next, but I'm not as high on them as many on these boards are.

The rest of the guys on your list are likely to be solid, but unremarkable players, including Okposo, who I think has shown signs of being a 50-60 point guy with maybe 70 point upside.

So my choice for the 3 would be Johnson, Pacioretty, and either Benn or Berglund, but not both.