Thread: Seguin or Evander Kane as Keepers

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Seguin or Evander Kane as Keepers

Considering trading one away to obtain a top player. So my elite player plus one of these guys for their slightly more elite player.

Who is more valuable as a keeper long term? Kane will be a multicat stud and LW is more valuable. Kane still needs a good center to grow with. Shiefle may be the guy and they probably finish low for the next few years in the standings...meaning they could draft one.

Seguin is the more talented player and is not as dependent on someone to help him. Does Seguin crack the top 6 this year? Read somewhere he wants a Stamkos type of breakout season this year. Problem is he does not have a Martin St. Louis to play with and Peverly may take that last top 6 spot.

This question is for team 1 in my sig. I'm already stacked on LW with Ovie, Sedin, Parise, and Hall. Seguin might be the right choice for my situation.

THoughts?
    10 Team H2H (Keep 14)
    G, A, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG
    W, GAA, SV%

Dobber Sports Ace

If you're stacked at LW, then moving EKane is likely the best choice.

But if you're trying to grab an elite player, you may not have a choice in the matter. The other GM will likely call the shots on the deal, if you know what I mean.

Seguin has the potential to be that elite guy you want...just it may take a few years. So I'm guessing the other GM might want him back.

But yeah, I'd float EKane as part of your package first.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Anybody else?
    10 Team H2H (Keep 14)
    G, A, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG
    W, GAA, SV%

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Based on what you have at LW I'd move Kane in this situation.