Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Scoreboard

I don\'t want to scoop you on this one Dobber, but I just saw the scoreboard on the front page.

That\'s a really good new feature you added.

It\'s just one more step into making this site a one stop shop for fantasy hockey.

Well done (as usual)!

I...am your father.

Default Scoreboard

Thanks - should be where it is? Or lower?
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Scoreboard

It\'s in a good spot, you can glance at it as your home page is coming up. If it was lower, it might get overlooked.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Scoreboard

I disagree I would rather have it underneath ramblings above the recent posts. Just my opinion...
    C- TAVARES, Wennberg , Thornton, Monahan
    LW- Ehlers, JvR , Landeskog, Fabbri
    RW- KANE, TARASENKO, Pastrnak, Atkinson
    D- Schultz, Werenski, Krug, KARLSSON
    G- PRICE, Fleury, Helly, Crawford, Howard, Mrazek, Darling
    Bench- Bergeron, Marner

9 Team Keeper League Keep 5 any position with a max of 1 goalie
    G(+10) A(+5) +/-(1) GWG(+5) PPG(+2.5) SHG(+5) W(+15) L(-5) SO(+20) (+.5)PIM

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Scoreboard

any way of keeping it lower during the day (non game time) and then having it go up when it\'s relevant?

- -
    Stats: G A PPP SHP PIM +/- GWG FW (goalie W GAA SV% SHO)
    12Team - H2H - WEEKLY changes -
    *keeper - Hybrid 1yr/Keeper league

The Great One

Default Scoreboard

recordstyle wrote:
    any way of keeping it lower during the day (non game time) and then having it go up when it\'s relevant?
    lol... sounds kind of fussy to me but thats just my opinion. I do love that its on the homepage now- kudos dobber!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Scoreboard

I like it where it is...

BUT

can you make it so when you click the score it will bring up the box-score of the game?
    Hellfish Hockey League
    www.Hellfishhockey.ca

In The Crease
    www.inthecrease.ca

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Scoreboard

I would really like it to be below the ramblings, which is what I come to the site the most for during the day. Now I have to scroll. Other than that it looks nice.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Scoreboard

I concur...below the ramblings seems to be the best place for it!
    Y! H2H-12 Team; 6th yr - keep 14 for 12-13 season. (*kept from last year)

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,SOG,SH%, HITS
    W,GA,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO

3C- *Stamkos, *Tavares, *Ribiero, Little (+RW), Brassard, Roy
    3LW- *Ovechkin, *Lupul (+RW), Jokinen (+C), McDonald (+C)
    3RW- *Kessel, *Semin (+LW), *Skinner (+C), *Voracek, Purcell
    4D- *Phanuef, *Green, Carle, Wisniewski, Ellis
    4Util
    2G- *Luongo, *Halak, *Holtby, Lindback
    IR - None (yet)

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Scoreboard

Well, that\'s good question... I think I would love him just below the ramblings. As pointed out by repenttokyo (but it might just be an habit), the ramblings is one of the good reason to come here. To me ramblings are more important then scores and without doing nothing, we can see that they\'ve been updated is they are on top.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Scoreboard

Woohoo! Another great step in the progression of DobberHockey. Dobber, your the king of progress. This site just keeps on getting better. I too would like it below the ramblings because, although it is a great and important feature, it is not something unique that people come for. The ramblings are.

Also, if possible I would put the scoreboard up along side the forum (probably can\'t be done) so that people can see it while discussing games.

Finally, I would move the search box to the left side. Just seems to make sense there and would help to get both the ramblings and score board on the initial view when opening the page possibly.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Scoreboard

also, when more games are played... it will push the ramblings even farther down. Here are my thoughts overall.

Left side I would do Rankings, home and forum etc, then search actually.

Right side a slightly smaller ramblings and the scoreboard.

I think the ramblings, rankings and more and more the forum are the main reason people come and should be first.
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Scoreboard

Oh wait, it won\'t get pushed down. I see it has a scroll when there are more games. Still, I would put it second.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Scoreboard

Below ramblings would be good- great addition Dobber ! I would\'nt need to consult other sites if we could see who scored during the games though. Nice addition overall.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Scoreboard

wicked addition!
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified