4 28.57%
  • MacArthur

2 14.29%
  • Kulemin

8 57.14%

Thread: Grabovski / MacArthur / Kulemin

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Grabovski / MacArthur / Kulemin

Points only keeper format, Who has the most upside? Points for next year and next 3 years?

Dobber Sports Expert

I think they're all going to be on the same line, so their production is inherently going to be linked. Generally speaking the C probably will get more touches so Grab probably will get a little bit higher of a point total, but it won't be anything substantiated.

For the long term I think Kessel and Lupul, being paid the money that they do, will always be number 1 options on the wings. The center position is probably going to be the most interchangeable, where players will slide in and out of that role. So I could see Grab moving up and down the depth charts based on how the team is performing. Where as Kulemin and McArthur probably won't ever unseat Kessel or Lupul from the number 1 gigs...

Grab for me!
    Dobber Expert Pool Champion 2011-12

Dobber Sports Guru

Kulemin is the best player of these guys and I would rather have him of these three guys. Not sold on Grabovski and MacArthur.
    UHL Pittsburgh Penguins

24 Team Fantrax Salary Cap H2H Dynasty League
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    , Hits, Blks, FOW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SO
    23 Man Roster - 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 1G, 4BN, 4IR
    27 Man Minor Team

C-
    Tavares, Stepan, Granlund, Bjugstad, Couturier
    LW- Ryan, Perron, Ennis, Killorn, Spaling
    RW-
    Wheeler, Simmonds, Coyle, Wingels, Shaw
    D-
    JJ, Schultz, Cowen, Muzzin, Bortuzzo, Stanton
    G- Lehtonen, Rämö

F: Lehterä, Wennberg,
    McNeill, de la Rose, Fast, Leivo, Arnold, Archibald, Lindström
    D: Gelinas, Beaulieu, Koekkoek, McCabe, Johns, Gryba
    G: Berra, Talbot, Brossoit, Ullmark, Lieuwen, Rynnäs

*UHL Champion 2014*

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Kuly

Quote Originally Posted by Carcillo View Post
    Kulemin is the best player of these guys and I would rather have him of these three guys. Not sold on Grabovski and MacArthur.
    I agree.

Also McArthur just signed a contract... sometimes after they get the payday, the pts tend to slip...

I also see Kulemin as more long term.

In points only, McArthur is weighed a bit more for me, just because he scores more goals.
    15 Team, 2G, 5D, 10F, pts/+-, Protect 11, 5$/yr long term contracts, 200$ Salary Cap, Bidding Draft.

F: Elias Lindholm(8$), Jake Guentzel(11$), Josh Anderson(1$), Kevin Labanc(7$), William Nylander(13$), Alex Galchenyuk(2$)
    D: Victor Hedman(39$), Ryan Pulock(1$), Thomas Chabot(4$)
    G: Jacob Markstrom(1$), MacKenzie Blackwood(1$)*

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Carcillo View Post
    Kulemin also for me. The guy has a long history of being a goal scorer (he friggin outscored Ovechkin in the RSL over their respective careers). While he is by far the most complete of the three, he also has the most upside.

However don't count out Grabovksi. The guy is a solid producer and has 60 point upside long term. He definitively doesn't get enough credit. I'm not sure many people realize that he's never scored below of 48 point pace (based on PPG) in his career. His rookie year he hit 20 goals and 48 points. The next season he did only get 35 points but he missed 23 games. He played at a .59 PPG rate that season. Then he hit 29 and 29 last year. He's a pretty good bet for 20 - 25 goals and 50 points.

And for the guy that said MacArthur is better weighted because he scored more goals, what? Grabovski and Kulemin both have better career highs than MacArthur. MacArthur is the playmaker on that line.

I would bet that MacArthur gets moved near the deadline and Kadri moves into his old spot. He's better suited for it.
    14T BiWeekly H2H. 4 C/RW/LW, 6 D, 2 G
    Cats:G(3), A(1.5), PIM(0.2), PPP(1), SOG(0.2), GWG(1), SHP(2), Hits(0.3), BkS(0.4). W(2), SO(2), OTL(0.5), SV(0.2), GA(-1), L(-1). 9 Keepers in Bold. 12 player Farm team (skaters under 110, goalies under 80 gp) in italics

LW - Gaudreau, Forsberg, Parise, Hyman (C)
    C - Backstrom, Getzlaf, N Foligno (LW/RW), Kotkaniemi, Carter (LW/RW)
    RW - Tarasenko, Rantanen, Arvidsson, Atkinson, Gourde (C/LW), Mikheyev (RW)
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Ellis, Klingberg, Fox, Andersson
    G - Murray, Grubauer

Prospects -Rossi, Turcotte, Kravstov, Tippett, Bouchard, Lehtonen, K Miller, Addison, DeSmith, Kahkonen, Ingram, Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Guru

Kulemin fo me as well. As mentioned he is the best player, probably the strongest of the three and has the highest upside. I honestly believe he has another level to his game and if he ever finds out how to hit that level consistently he could become a 70pt player in my opinion.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    Kulemin fo me as well. As mentioned he is the best player, probably the strongest of the three and has the highest upside. I honestly believe he has another level to his game and if he ever finds out how to hit that level consistently he could become a 70pt player in my opinion.
    Yeah I agree, I think he has another level. I may be playing the homer card a bit but I think he could hit 30 goals and 70 points consistently in his career, and even hit 40 goals once or twice.
    14T BiWeekly H2H. 4 C/RW/LW, 6 D, 2 G
    Cats:G(3), A(1.5), PIM(0.2), PPP(1), SOG(0.2), GWG(1), SHP(2), Hits(0.3), BkS(0.4). W(2), SO(2), OTL(0.5), SV(0.2), GA(-1), L(-1). 9 Keepers in Bold. 12 player Farm team (skaters under 110, goalies under 80 gp) in italics

LW - Gaudreau, Forsberg, Parise, Hyman (C)
    C - Backstrom, Getzlaf, N Foligno (LW/RW), Kotkaniemi, Carter (LW/RW)
    RW - Tarasenko, Rantanen, Arvidsson, Atkinson, Gourde (C/LW), Mikheyev (RW)
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Ellis, Klingberg, Fox, Andersson
    G - Murray, Grubauer

Prospects -Rossi, Turcotte, Kravstov, Tippett, Bouchard, Lehtonen, K Miller, Addison, DeSmith, Kahkonen, Ingram, Gustavsson