Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Anaheim Ducks

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Anaheim Ducks

Henrique will move up to 2C and I believe Rakell has played a fair amount of C but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Terry or Steel get a solid opportunity as 3C or a short term option like Shore was signed.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Anyone have any idea who the ducks starting line-up will look like? Sounds like Ryan Kesler is doubtful to play this season and word is that Eaves will most likely play.

This is from daily face off ... but with Kesler most likely not playing ... how would the lines be adjusted and who would they bring in to replace at center?

FORWARDS
    Rickard Rakell Ryan Getzlaf Corey Perry
    Andrew Cogliano Ryan Kesler Jakob Silfverberg
    Nick Ritchie Adam Henrique Ondrej Kase
    Brian Gibbons Carter Rowney Troy Terry
    DEFENCE Inj: Patrick Eaves
    Hampus Lindholm Josh Manson
    Cam Fowler Brandon Montour
    Marcus Pettersson Luke Schenn
    GOALIES
    John Gibson
    Ryan Miller
    1st PP Unit
    Adam Henrique Ryan Getzlaf Corey Perry
    Cam Fowler Rickard Rakell
    2nd PP Unit
    Ondrej Kase Ryan Kesler Jakob Silfverberg
    Brandon Montour Hampus Lindholm
    Where have you read that Eaves would play? I'm assuming he's basically retired already.

If Kesler is out, I think Henrique moves up to #2C and a youngster like Steel or Terry plays #3C. Rakell is also capable of playing that #2C role if they're not happy with Henrique's play there but I think that's why they acquired him and signed him to a large contract - they like him as someone who can fill in at #2C.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Ducks GM Bob Murray confident Patrick Eaves will play full season

Ducks general manager Bob Murray said Saturday he expects Patrick Eaves to play next season after the veteran right wing missed all but two games in 2017-18 because of what was initially diagnosed as Guillain-Barre syndrome. Murray was less certain about the availability of center Ryan Kesler, however.
    “I’m more confident that Patrick Eaves is going to play for the full season than I am of Ryan Kesler at the moment, although ‘Kes’ says he’s going to be fine,” Murray said during an event with Ducks season-ticket holders at Bolsa Chica State Beach.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Thanks for the information, Dennis! Had not read that before.

Having Eaves (assuming he can still play at a high level) means they have the option to move Rakell to #2C. Maybe something like:
    Eaves-Getzlaf-Perry
    Ritchie-Rakell-Kase
    Cogliano-Henrique-Silfverberg (having Henrique with Kesler's wingers makes the most sense to me - great shutdown line with offensive talent)

The wingers I have on the first two lines could be mixed and matched any way you want, and they could replace Ritchie with Terry if he can't play well enough.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    Where have you read that Eaves would play? I'm assuming he's basically retired already.

If Kesler is out, I think Henrique moves up to #2C and a youngster like Steel or Terry plays #3C. Rakell is also capable of playing that #2C role if they're not happy with Henrique's play there but I think that's why they acquired him and signed him to a large contract - they like him as someone who can fill in at #2C.
    Thanks for the link. Was reading it last night but was surprised, I thought Eaves was basically done.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Thanks for the link. Was reading it last night but was surprised, I thought Eaves was basically done.
    Eaves could be a sneaky little sleeper, going from unsure to play the season to potentially 1st line LW!! Nice little gamble pick. If he doesn't pan out, an easy drop for the flavor of the week.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

So weird, I thought Eaves was pretty much retired.. I still can't see Anaheim making the playoffs, but I definitely could be wrong..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Master

This team will be in tough to make the playoffs unless Kase takes a huge step. Perry has lost one and Rakell and Getzlaf can't do it all themselves. Good D and good goalie, though, so I suppose it's possible. It will be a dog fight. I don't think adding Eaves helps their chances all that much.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Deity

https://www.tsn.ca/anaheim-ducks-sig...ions-1.1474444

The Anaheim Ducks have signed defenceman to a two-year contract extension through the 2021-22 season and forward to a one-year extension.

In 30 games this season, Guhle has four goals and eight points. He was acquired by the Ducks from the Buffalo Sabres on Feb. 24, 2019 in exchange for defenceman . In 59 career NHL games, Guhle has four goals and 14 points.

He was drafted in the second round (51st overall) by the Sabres at the 2015 NHL Draft.

Carrick, 28, has one goal and two points in nine games with the Ducks this season. In 34 career NHL games split between Anaheim and Toronto, Carrick has two goals and five points.

He was originally drafted in the fifth round (144th overall) by Toronto at the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. Carrick was acquired from Chicago on March 1, 2017.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Taking a look at some of the young talent the Ducks have, I am actually quite impressed!! Steel, Terry, Zegras, Benoit-Olivier Grouix, Comtois, Guhle, etc.. Some pretty good talent right there!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Stud

Absolutely! I wii be targeting Ducks and Kings for future keeper drafts. Ok, I’m an optimist..... I keep thinking NHL will emerge from this shutdown someday.

But who looks most promising for their next GK? Ryan Miller will be 40 soon. Stolarz??
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Icon

My vote is on Lukas Dostal being the next Ducks starting goalie but that's probably 5 years away. They will probably sign a veteran back up if/when Miller is no longer with the team.

Dobber Sports Immortal

News on Getzlaf....

Pierre LeBrun
    @PierreVLeBrun
    ·
    16m
    Door not closed in Anaheim. The Ducks has talks with Getzlaf’s camp today. Let’s see where this goes.
    Quote Tweet
    Pierre LeBrun
    @PierreVLeBrun
    · 3h
    Potential fits for Ryan Getzlaf if indeed he leaves Anaheim via free agency …
    Edmonton, Montréal, Dallas, Boston.
    @TSNHockey @TheAthletic

Dobber Sports Veteran

Saw today that Ryan Miller retired. Nice career he had; always liked him.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Stud

Long time no see boys
    The Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League. (Keep 17)
    3C 3LW 3RW 6D 2G 6BE.
    G,A,+-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT; GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV, SV%,SO
    (C) Kopitar, Kuznetsov, O'Reilly, Karlsson, Roslovic, Zacha
    (LW) Ovechkin, Forseberg, Bertuzzi(RW),
    (RW) Rantanen, Bratt(LW), Radulov
    (D) Josi, Burns, Pietrangelo, Karlsson, Heiskanen, Dunn, Boqvist
    (G) Gibson, Quick, Hart, Petersen
    (IR) Domi

10 Person Farm: (<200GP for F, <100GP for G)
    (C) Zegras(LW), Bourque
    (LW) Kaliyev(RW)
    (RW) Glass(C), Raymond(LW)
    (D) Power
    (G) Ingram, Knight, Levi, Primeau