45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Subban

31 68.89%
  • Goligoski

14 31.11%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Subban vs. Goligoski

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Deantime419 shut your white mouth. Have you ever skated ice before. Goligoski Is over rated.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

delzotto stop acting tuff and talking like a dumb redneck ball grabber!
    have u ever skated ice before? ask him if he has ever played hockey before dumb ass or do you figure skate!?!?!? god damn chump
    Kansas City Scouts
    14 Team Dynasty Points Only 68Cap Use Cap Hit
    F- Hall PKane Gaudreu Lindholm Toffoli Tatar DSedin HSedin Monahan Nash Couture Schfiele Burakovsky Kucherov
    D-Shultz Gelinas Savard BSmith
    G-Price Rinne
    FARM- Barkov Prince RMurphy

New York Raiders
    14 Team Dynasty Points Only 64.3Cap Use Yearly Salary
    F-Backstrom Hall Stamkos Stastny Eller Zetterberg Galchenyuk holland Raymond Griffith Zibinajead Barkov Kuznetsov Sheahan Schfiele
    D-Shultz Faulk Franson Hunwick
    G-Price
    FARM- Marcantouni Dansk Grigerenko Morrisey

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by DelZottoOverRated View Post
    Deantime419 shut your white mouth. Have you ever skated ice before. Goligoski Is over rated.
    That comment was totally unnecessary. Everyone is free to give their own opinions without being insulted.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by prins View Post
    delzotto stop acting tuff and talking like a dumb redneck ball grabber!
    have u ever skated ice before? ask him if he has ever played hockey before dumb ass or do you figure skate!?!?!? god damn chump
    And you don't need to stoop down to his level.

Dobber Sports Veteran

LOL. Uhhh is it a coincidence you said "white mouth" in a PK thread or....

And thanks for the backup Jordo
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Initiate

That is a very odd thing to say, and totally unnecessary.

Dobber Sports Rookie

If i had the choice between those two I would probably lean towards PK.

Dobber Sports Newbie

hey man whats up with that? this is intended to be a supportive community where ever opinion is heard and respected. I hope you understand where I am coming from

Dobber Sports Veteran

DelZottoOverrated? Now SpezzaOverrated? Somebody is original here...

If a MalkinOverrated, GoligoskiOverrated, or BennOverrated username appears soon I will know it's somebody trying to punk me :P
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm so confused. Is DZO for real or is he one of your buddies perhaps deantime? Lol I can't take that post seriously because it's so whacked out.

Anyways, I think I would take Subban over Goligoski, but given the circumstances OP you made a great deal getting Goligoski Lidstrom and a pick. Just make sure that if you find you're not in it during the season that you flip Lidstrom for a good return.

Dobber Sports Stud

Please be aware that moderators can see your other aliases. If that's a joke then it's an inside one, and liable to be misinterpreted by others.

Just want to reiterate the reminders that others gave already, that all opinions are welcome here. Thanks!
    Last edited by Thieving Giraffe; July 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM.
    T.G.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I still don't know if it's someone know lol. The new "SpezzaOverrated" account makes me think it might be...

Don't really care regardless, not gonna get into a keyboard war on here anyways...
    12 tm pts only dynasty

Dobber Sports Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deantime419 View Post
    I still don't know if it's someone know lol. The new "SpezzaOverrated" account makes me think it might be...

Don't really care regardless, not gonna get into a keyboard war on here anyways...
    way to take the high road deantime419

Dobber Sports Prodigy

So I just noticed right now that my rep points took a huge downturn and decided to take a look why. I noticed I had a posting on this thread. This was not my doing. Im assuming it was my roommate. Nothing against you deantime don't even know who you are. Nothing against anyone else who took this matter sensitively as well.

As for the other Spezzaoverrated dude I have no clue who they are. Guessing it was someone who found it funny and decided to do the something similar?

Dobber Sports Ninja

So I just noticed right now that my rep points took a huge downturn and decided to take a look why. I noticed I had a posting on this thread. This was not my doing. Im assuming it was my roommate. Nothing against you deantime don't even know who you are. Nothing against anyone else who took this matter sensitively as well.

As for the other Spezzaoverrated dude I have no clue who they are. Guessing it was someone who found it funny and decided to do the something similar?
    Yeah I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt since that's actually happened to me once before except my buddy wasn't as crude when he messed around with my account lol.

I did find that post odd lol, honestly couldn't take it seriously because I thought something fishy was up.

deantime, good on you man for taking the high road regardless.