• Subban

31 68.89%
  • Goligoski

14 31.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Subban vs. Goligoski

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by DelZottoOverRated View Post
    So I just noticed right now that my rep points took a huge downturn and decided to take a look why. I noticed I had a posting on this thread. This was not my doing. Im assuming it was my roommate. Nothing against you deantime don't even know who you are. Nothing against anyone else who took this matter sensitively as well.

As for the other Spezzaoverrated dude I have no clue who they are. Guessing it was someone who found it funny and decided to do the something similar?
    Thanks for alerting... I'll take a look and put you back where you used to be. If it turns out to be non-roommate (i.e., you think your login is compromised), just let me (or any mod) know!
    T.G.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Yeah no harm done - I didn't lose sleep over it lol
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Ya I talked to him and could tell by the smirk on his face it was him. Sorry guys. I'll log out next time.

It's not like I care about those Rep points just saw it turned from green to red after I posted something so I thought I'd check to see what was going on.