Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 27 67 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1570

Thread: Winnipeg Jets

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Scheifele Wheeler Lowry Trouba Morrissey and Hellebuyck all out for the Jets tonight!!
    And still, they prevail. Very exciting team to watch.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Genius

Connor is flippin' awesome. Another OT winner! It was great to see Roslovic again. Didn't skip a beat, with a goal and an assist. Niku will be a gem once his defensive game catches up to his offense. He looked great in the offensive zone and in OT.

Dobber Sports Ninja

This is the year boys!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    This is the year boys!
    I hope so... but I think next year is the year!!

I think Nashville is a hard beat this year... If the Jets can get by them this year that would be huge and they go all the way.

If they lose to Nashville... chalk it up as a success and good experience for the young guys who haven't been there yet!

Either way I am looking forward to what the Jets do the next 3 years!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Jets can take Nashville...

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I hope so... but I think next year is the year!!

I think Nashville is a hard beat this year... If the Jets can get by them this year that would be huge and they go all the way.

If they lose to Nashville... chalk it up as a success and good experience for the young guys who haven't been there yet!

Either way I am looking forward to what the Jets do the next 3 years!!
    This is my thinking, as well, but obviously I'm hoping blayze is right!

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Jets can take Nashville...
    You have way more confidence then me.. I went to Nashville to see the Jets play and the Predators won 7-0.. I still have nightmares..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Master

I would watch four Nashville-Winnipeg series and just give the cup to one of them, instead of watching any of the other series, aside maybe a Tampa-Boston matchup.. or Washington-Pittsburgh as a third option. What if we lobbied the NHL for a round-robin tournament for those six teams and forget the rest?...

Connor is just fantastic. Looking at his history of production and progression from the USHL to the NHL, he has done some special things while being one of the youngest (if not the outright youngest) in the field of competition. He is a lot better than many give him credit. Special player.

While the Jets have had some automatics (Laine) they have drafted and developed some real talents from towards the middle of the first round (Ehlers, Connor, Morrisey), or even much later (Hellebuyck)...
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    I would watch four Nashville-Winnipeg series and just give the cup to one of them, instead of watching any of the other series, aside maybe a Tampa-Boston matchup.. or Washington-Pittsburgh as a third option. What if we lobbied the NHL for a round-robin tournament for those six teams and forget the rest?...

Connor is just fantastic. Looking at his history of production and progression from the USHL to the NHL, he has done some special things while being one of the youngest (if not the outright youngest) in the field of competition. He is a lot better than many give him credit. Special player.

While the Jets have had some automatics (Laine) they have drafted and developed some real talents from towards the middle of the first round (Ehlers, Connor, Morrisey), or even much later (Hellebuyck)...
    Where did Nashville come from last year? Making it into the playoffs on the last day of the regular season... all the way to the cup final!!! I like those 6 teams.. yes!! But we got to keep the 16 team playoff format!! Keeps things interesting!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post

And Sami Niku!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    And Sami Niku!!

He looks good!! Excited to see what he develops into!! Easy to say the Jets won;t need to resign Enstrom if this kid is ready!!

​​

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    He looks good!! Excited to see what he develops into!! Easy to say the Jets won;t need to resign Enstrom if this kid is ready!!
    Enstrom at $5 million plus will be awesome to get off the books!!

Dobber Sports Ninja

What's that... 8 in a row for Hellboy? He is ready to steal a cup for Winnipeg.

Dobber Sports Genius

Trouba just took a spill at practice and left the ice favouring his leg. *sigh* Just keep all the Jets D off the ice and in bubble wrap until the playoffs.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Trouba just took a spill at practice and left the ice favouring his leg. *sigh* Just keep all the Jets D off the ice and in bubble wrap until the playoffs.
    Throw Niku in again, why not?

I was hoping Appleton would get a game in but haven't heard anything. I don't have time to follow the minors very closely so I haven't really seen him in action.

Am I the only one who thinks Chiarot has developed into a pretty solid d-man? I've been more and more impressed watching him all year, and that pass to Stastny was just great to watch. Hope they sign him to an extension, he has one more year at $1.6M.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin