Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15 55 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Winnipeg Jets

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    We on fire boiiiiiiiiii!!
    Rocked last night though... Off night. He thought he caught the Streit shot.. just misplayed the glove hand. From what I have seen him do in every game he has played this season, he has potential, Hellboy does, but is still a work in progress. It's no slight. Carey Price was too when he broke in, so even if he needs some work, that's ok. Who is the Jets' goaltending coach? That would help..
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Titan

Minor news but the Jets signed Logan Stanley to his ELC. Max Cap Hit as expected, and some small performance bonuses to bring his AAV up just under 1.2Mil.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Padawan

just put Scheifele back with Ehlers and Laine...
    Keeper's league, points only, 24 teams league Skaters: 1 pt for goal and 1 pt for assist, Goalie, 2 pts for win, + 2 pts for SO

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Minor news but the Jets signed Logan Stanley to his ELC. Max Cap Hit as expected, and some small performance bonuses to bring his AAV up just under 1.2Mil.
    What kind of upside and future is he supposed to have? Looking at him in dynasty leagues.

Any news on Petan? Expecting him to be the fantasy surprise of the second half of season.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Master

Kyle Connor started slow but he is really picking it up in the minors. The guy has been so good at such a young age, even with his early struggles, I think he will be a stud. USHL player of the year.. Could have been in two of his three years..He led the NCAA in scoring in his one and only year. I wouldn't mind if he spent the rest of the year in the A" if that meant coming back with a vengeance next year.
    Blades of Steel

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Master

Two more goals for Connor on the weekend. Hope he is starting to figure things out.. Even on a bad MB team.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Master

I don't know if any of you are watching Moose (Meese? lol) games, but Kyle Connor is carrying the offense and hell. In a year where he made his NHL debut and had to battle back from injury, he all of a sudden leads the team in goals and is setting the AHL on fire. Speed to burn but hands to go with it. Holy cow.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    I don't know if any of you are watching Moose (Meese? lol) games, but Kyle Connor is carrying the offense and hell. In a year where he made his NHL debut and had to battle back from injury, he all of a sudden leads the team in goals and is setting the AHL on fire. Speed to burn but hands to go with it. Holy cow.
    He might be a little under the radar going into next season after underwhelming in his NHL debut. Haven't been able to watch him play at all though.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ace

A quick shirt design I whipped up, let me know what you think!

https://teespring.com/hatrik-laine-goals/
    20 team h2h (multi-cat) dynasty league, 1st season
    C: Getzlaf, MacKinnon, Eakin, Backlund, Schroeder, Bjugstad, Miller, Gaustad
    LW: M Foligno, Wilson, Tatar, Bailey, Palat
    RW: Ovechkin, Voracek, Frattin, Coyle, Clutterbuck
    D: Barrie, Del Zotto, Brodin, Vatanen, Gudas, Donovan, Murphy, Hamonic, Grossmann, Michalek
    G: Pavelec, Schneider, Enroth

Dobber Sports Genius

Another pair of assists tonight. This kid's on a tear, all right. Now that Jets games are meaningless, I wonder if we'll see them experiment with some Moose call-ups toward the end of the season. I'd be interested in seeing Connor and Roslovic get a couple games in.
    I'm also hoping they can sign Poolman once the college season is over.
    goavsgo, nice shirt design!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

[QUOTE=goavsgo;1744767]A quick shirt design I whipped up, let me know what you think!

[url]https://teespring.com/hatrik

Looks Great! how do I get one!?

Dobber Sports Ace

[QUOTE=havanablast21;1744814]
    Quote Originally Posted by goavsgo View Post
    A quick shirt design I whipped up, let me know what you think!

[url]https://teespring.com/hatrik

Looks Great! how do I get one!?

Should be able to purchase right through the link provided. Tried to keep price down as much as possible, just wanna see them get out to people!
    20 team h2h (multi-cat) dynasty league, 1st season
    C: Getzlaf, MacKinnon, Eakin, Backlund, Schroeder, Bjugstad, Miller, Gaustad
    LW: M Foligno, Wilson, Tatar, Bailey, Palat
    RW: Ovechkin, Voracek, Frattin, Coyle, Clutterbuck
    D: Barrie, Del Zotto, Brodin, Vatanen, Gudas, Donovan, Murphy, Hamonic, Grossmann, Michalek
    G: Pavelec, Schneider, Enroth

Dobber Sports Master

He is on a tear for sure. I would almost prefer he finish out the year in the A' so as to not get too overwhelmed and keep these juices going.. I want him to become bored of the AHL before he makes the jump. Been watching his games closely the last while. He has really improved. Looks way more confident. I think we have ourselves a playerhere. I like Roslovic, but seeing what he's doing, he looks like he'll slot in as the team's future line 3C. No slight to him at all, but he's not in the top 6 type of offensive class. Like Phil Danault in MTL.. Speed and smarts, coupled with tenacity, but limited skill. Connor isn't Laine, but he is a legit top 6 scoring threat. He's starting to really look the part.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Genius

He is on a tear for sure. I would almost prefer he finish out the year in the A' so as to not get too overwhelmed and keep these juices going.. I want him to become bored of the AHL before he makes the jump. Been watching his games closely the last while. He has really improved. Looks way more confident. I think we have ourselves a playerhere. I like Roslovic, but seeing what he's doing, he looks like he'll slot in as the team's future line 3C. No slight to him at all, but he's not in the top 6 type of offensive class. Like Phil Danault in MTL.. Speed and smarts, coupled with tenacity, but limited skill. Connor isn't Laine, but he is a legit top 6 scoring threat. He's starting to really look the part.
    Great to hear. That's what I'm hearing about Roslovic, too, and that's awesome. I think he could be an upper echelon 3rd line scoring center. He may not be a star, but his speed and skill level still impressed me a bunch.
    Where are you watching the Moose games? Do they show them on their site, or are you catching them elsewhere?

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Great to hear. That's what I'm hearing about Roslovic, too, and that's awesome. I think he could be an upper echelon 3rd line scoring center. He may not be a star, but his speed and skill level still impressed me a bunch.
    Where are you watching the Moose games? Do they show them on their site, or are you catching them elsewhere?
    Online streaming, available through their site and youtube sometimes too.

Roslovic and Connor are taking over that team. They have been mostly split up lately and are still doing well individually. Connor is becoming the leader of the offense and he is taking others along for the ride with him. He's making good team plays and some of his goals look like they're just coming so easily to him because he's in the right position. I think there is still a significant jump to make before he can do the same thing in the NHL, but he looks to be showing the effort required to take his game there. I like what I'm seeing on this trend. Especially in a year where, like I mentioned above, he had to deal with an injury which slowed him significantly. He seems well past it now.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin