Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Winnipeg Jets

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by tomastop View Post
    Laine on 1st line:

#NHLJets early rushes: Laine-Scheifele-Wheeler, Connor-Perreault-Stafford, Matthias-Burmistrov-Ehlers, Tanev-Lowry-Armia
    https://twitter.com/SlimCliffy/statu...76048319606785
    Great, great lines for Connor and Laine (and hopefully Hellboy...).
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Master

Anyone know what the lines look like for tonight against BOS?
    Blades of Steel

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Genius

Laine-Scheifele-Wheeler
    Ehlers-Perreault-Stafford
    Connor-Burmistrov-Armia
    Matthias-Lowry-Tanev

Morrissey-Byfuglien
    Enstrom-Myers
    Chiarot-Postma

Hellebuyck
    Hutchinson

Not positive that Chiarot is in and Stuart is out, but those are the lines for tonight. Much better having Armia in. Hellebyuck is getting another chance. Once the team starts playing with passion and some proper team defense, the goalies will begin putting up much better numbers. Hopefully this young group is capable of that.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'm surprised they bumped Ehlers off the first line this quickly. The trio was amazing last year. I'll take it since I have Laine and Scheif, just very unexpected this early...or was it?
    14 Team | Keep 5 | H2H Weekly Lock
    Start: 2 x C, LW, RW | 4 x D | 1 x G

Scoring System:

+/- (0.5), G (3), A (2), PIM (0.25), PPG (1), PPA (1), SHG (2), ShG (1), BLK (0.1), HIT (0.1), GWG (1), HT (2)
    W (5), SHO (3), S (0.2), GA (-1), ShSv (0.2)

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kylegary Flames View Post
    I'm surprised they bumped Ehlers off the first line this quickly. The trio was amazing last year. I'll take it since I have Laine and Scheif, just very unexpected this early...or was it?
    Guessing maybe they think Ehlers is more capable than Laine of being the possession driver for a line of lesser players? Sucks for Ehlers owners.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Guessing maybe they think Ehlers is more capable than Laine of being the possession driver for a line of lesser players? Sucks for Ehlers owners.
    Agreed. Silver lining is he plays against opponents 2nd D pair...
    14 Team | Keep 5 | H2H Weekly Lock
    Start: 2 x C, LW, RW | 4 x D | 1 x G

Scoring System:

+/- (0.5), G (3), A (2), PIM (0.25), PPG (1), PPA (1), SHG (2), ShG (1), BLK (0.1), HIT (0.1), GWG (1), HT (2)
    W (5), SHO (3), S (0.2), GA (-1), ShSv (0.2)

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Connor owners would like to see him in a scoring role too, but he has some stiff competition to get there... Then again I wonder if it is in fact Perreault's line that will draw the harder assignments, since if I was Maurice, I wouldn't put two rookies and Burmistrov against the other team's top scoring lines. They might play a lot less, though.. Like 12-14 mins ish.. Boo.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Initiate

thanks cascade, what can we expect for the top pp lineup tonight?
    ---------
    12 team ESPN H2H
    auction draft (260 budget)
    limited keeper (4 keepers)
    2016-17 Champion, 2017-18 Runner-up
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW
    W,SO,GAA,SV%
    Start 1 LW/C/RW, 3 D, 3 Util, 2 G

C - Eichel, Hischier,
    LW -
    RW -
    D - Hamilton,
    G - Hellebuyck

Packer Fan

Dobber Sports Genius

Ehlers is awesome, and will continue to progress, regardless of the line he plays on. He won't bust out for another couple years, in my opinion, but I wouldn't expect any major dips in his progression. He got the one beauty goal last game, and he was an inch away from scoring the exact same goal in the game prior, when he hit the crossbar on the PP. I wouldn't worry about him.

Connor's an excellent player, but he'll take time learning to best handle the NHL game. Don't expect big production from him this season (again, my opinion), but I wouldn't be disheartened if I owned him in a keeper. The cream always rises.

As for the PP, I don't know. I guess Buff, Scheifele, Wheeler, and then some mix of Perreault, Ehlers, Laine? They've looked terrible on the PP so far, and all around, really. I'd like to see Morrissey on PP2. He's very smart and skilled, and I expect it's just a matter of time before he gets some PP time.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Ehlers is awesome, and will continue to progress, regardless of the line he plays on. He won't bust out for another couple years, in my opinion, but I wouldn't expect any major dips in his progression. He got the one beauty goal last game, and he was an inch away from scoring the exact same goal in the game prior, when he hit the crossbar on the PP. I wouldn't worry about him.

Connor's an excellent player, but he'll take time learning to best handle the NHL game. Don't expect big production from him this season (again, my opinion), but I wouldn't be disheartened if I owned him in a keeper. The cream always rises.

As for the PP, I don't know. I guess Buff, Scheifele, Wheeler, and then some mix of Perreault, Ehlers, Laine? They've looked terrible on the PP so far, and all around, really. I'd like to see Morrissey on PP2. He's very smart and skilled, and I expect it's just a matter of time before he gets some PP time.
    I've been a fan of Morrissey for a very long time. He looked like a man among boys in junior, even at WJCs... and has progressed well since playing minor pro. I think he is a big reason they aren't too worried about Trouba (except that Trouba is an outstanding defensive player..). It would be cool to see him get some PP opportunity, provided that he's ready.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Expert

Just noticed jets down 3-0. What's going on? Is Hellboy shakey or the whole team in general?
    Of course Oilers deserve alot of credit.

Dobber Sports Titan

Didn't see the game. First goal was a shorty which isn't a good sign. Maybe just got caught up in the outdoor excitement.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Initiate

first two goals were not his fault - breakaway and 2-1 i think
    ---------
    12 team ESPN H2H
    auction draft (260 budget)
    limited keeper (4 keepers)
    2016-17 Champion, 2017-18 Runner-up
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW
    W,SO,GAA,SV%
    Start 1 LW/C/RW, 3 D, 3 Util, 2 G

C - Eichel, Hischier,
    LW -
    RW -
    D - Hamilton,
    G - Hellebuyck

Packer Fan

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Panther View Post
    Just noticed jets down 3-0. What's going on? Is Hellboy shakey or the whole team in general?
    Of course Oilers deserve alot of credit.
    Goal 1 was a Buff giveaway on the PP..

Goal 2 was a Connor giveaway..

Goal 3 was just a sloppy effort by the Jets..

Wasn't Hellebuyck's fault.. I was at the game, so I got to see it all..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Deity

I wouldn't call the 1st goal a giveaway by Buff. It was more of a sloppy play by Buff at the point on the PP that led to a Letestu shorty on the breakaway. Goal 2 was a 2 on 1 after Nurse came out of the box. Great shot by Nurse, no chance for Hellebuyck. The 3rd goal was a sloppy play by Laine in his own zone that led to Kassian sniping one (off of Laine's stick to boot) over the shoulder of Hellebuyck.

Hellebuyck wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. Honestly, this game was stolen by Talbot. He was awesome. That and some sloppy play by the Jets that the Oilers capitalized on. I wasn't there ( Z you lucky bastard ) but I watched it from the comfort of my couch.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."