Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 32 72 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1570

Thread: Winnipeg Jets

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Winnipeg Jets

And the crowd chants: "We want Nashville".. HaHaHa
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Master

I. Can't. Wait.

This is going to be a MONSTER series (right Pierre Mcguire?). Win or lose (prefer win) I almost don't care. I want to see some sick hockey.

Prediction: Kyle Connor (who has looked like a beast against the Preds this year but come up a little short), lights up the Preds this series. In his rookie season, I think he scored the first goal of his late season call-up against the Predators. This season, he was all over the ice against them. I think he just loves playing them.

I. Can't. Wait.

- - - Updated - - -

I. Can't. Wait.

This is going to be a MONSTER series (right Pierre Mcguire?). Win or lose (prefer win) I almost don't care. I want to see some sick hockey.

Prediction: Kyle Connor (who has looked like a beast against the Preds this year but come up a little short), lights up the Preds this series. In his rookie season, I think he scored the first goal of his late season call-up against the Predators. This season, he was all over the ice against them. I think he just loves playing them.

I. Can't. Wait.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Legend

agent0

This is going to be the best series of the playoffs. It will take a funeral or coma for me to miss a second of it. I have a generator, so a power outage won't even deter me.

Dobber Sports Ninja

This is the legit Stanley Cup Final right here.

Jets will shock the world in 7.

Dobber Sports Master

Players who cannot be on the ice for Winnipeg:

Enstrom
    Hendricks

This team needs Armia back and I'd rather play Poolman.... Boy, did Enstrom get worked tonight..
    Blades of Steel

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Players who cannot be on the ice for Winnipeg:

Enstrom
    Hendricks

This team needs Armia back and I'd rather play Poolman.... Boy, did Enstrom get worked tonight..
    I agree. Why is Morrow sitting in favor of Enstrom? I was actually very impressed by Morrow in the 1st round.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    I agree. Why is Morrow sitting in favor of Enstrom? I was actually very impressed by Morrow in the 1st round.
    Yes.

Contract and "experience", I suppose... but he is just so, so slow (injuries, poor guy, but still). Morrow and Poolman are far better options. Also, not his fault but Hendricks is overmatched. He played his heart out but wasn't very effective. That spot belongs to Armia/Perreault, but both are hurt, sadly.

I'm still waiting on Ehlers to do something besides skate into the zone really fast. He should break this series open.

Get Enstrom off the ice. He can't make up for when Byfuglien goes for a skate... and he needs to be able to make those rushes.. So we need someone fast enough to get back.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

I am not a huge Enstrom fan but Poolman is a right handed shot and is not a better option then Enstrom on the left side.. Enstrom played solid in game 1 against Nashville, and nobody seems to be mentioning that..

Morrow on the other hand has been playing some good hockey and I wouldn't mind seeing him slide in there for Enstrom in game 3..

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    This is the legit Stanley Cup Final right here.

Jets will shock the world in 7.
    To say teams like Boston, Pittsburgh or heck, even Vegas, are not legit Cup contenders is just silly.

Dobber Sports Genius

Kulikov is skating in a non-contact jersey, Armia and Perreault are both skating in regular contact jerseys. I'm guessing Armia and Perreault will replace Hendricks and Roslovic next game. Those Hendricks penalties hurt (it always drives me bonkers when a guy who plays 10 minutes gets multiple penalties), and Roslovic was a culprit on the game-winning goal (he should have backed off when Enstrom tried to hold the line).

If Kulikov comes back, he'll probably replace Chiarot. That would be a small upgrade, because so far this series hasn't been that physical, and Kulikov can skate and move the puck better. Of course, he could be a week or more away from returning. Enstrom isn't going anywhere unless he gets hurt, which is entirely possible.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Kulikov is skating in a non-contact jersey, Armia and Perreault are both skating in regular contact jerseys. I'm guessing Armia and Perreault will replace Hendricks and Roslovic next game. Those Hendricks penalties hurt (it always drives me bonkers when a guy who plays 10 minutes gets multiple penalties), and Roslovic was a culprit on the game-winning goal (he should have backed off when Enstrom tried to hold the line).

If Kulikov comes back, he'll probably replace Chiarot. That would be a small upgrade, because so far this series hasn't been that physical, and Kulikov can skate and move the puck better. Of course, he could be a week or more away from returning. Enstrom isn't going anywhere unless he gets hurt, which is entirely possible.
    Chiarot has been good, though. I wouldn't want to take him out of the lineup. Enstrom has been atrocious. If Kulikov could come back, that's the swap I would make... and I don't think it matters too much that Poolman would play his off side, we just can't have Enstrom on the ice anymore. He is just too slow and looked like he was narrowly escaping trouble every time he touched the puck in the defensive zone. Brutal. Loyalties need to be put aside; this is the playoffs.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    To say teams like Boston, Pittsburgh or heck, even Vegas, are not legit Cup contenders is just silly.
    If you consider that it's the top two teams in the NHL and the most exciting series to watch in terms of hockey (I know, to each his own), I think that's what drives this sentiment. He's not saying the others are not contenders, but this series is a classic best on best, and was during the regular season too.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Chiarot has been good, though. I wouldn't want to take him out of the lineup. Enstrom has been atrocious. If Kulikov could come back, that's the swap I would make... and I don't think it matters too much that Poolman would play his off side, we just can't have Enstrom on the ice anymore. He is just too slow and looked like he was narrowly escaping trouble every time he touched the puck in the defensive zone. Brutal. Loyalties need to be put aside; this is the playoffs.
    I don't disagree, but Maurice isn't pulling Enstrom unless he gets hurt.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    I don't disagree, but Maurice isn't pulling Enstrom unless he gets hurt.
    Nancy Enstrom?... Toby Kerrigan...? Tonya Subban....?
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Hendricks.........Why??