Thread: Sim NHL 11

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Sim NHL 11

Hey everyone,

I am currently recruiting for a brand new league and style of league on ProFSL. It is a Sim league using NHL 11 on PS3 as the simulator. Teams will be draft by a live draft and it will be a non-contract league with players only being able to play so many games before being released to free agency.
    Check is out at: http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?board=1185.0
    Format will be a 16 team league with 2 groups (A and B). Teams will play a round robin and then all teams will be placed in a playoff round. The playoffs will be single elimination like the Olympics until a winner is crowned. Each team will play 2 games a week and schedule/statistics/summaries will all be placed on the ProFSL website. Currently have 11 of 16 teams filled so teams are being taken up quickly.
    If you have any questions email myself at [email protected]

Hope to see you there,
    Drew

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am currently recruiting for a brand new league and style of league on ProFSL. It is a Sim league using NHL 11 on PS3 as the simulator. Teams will be draft by a live draft and it will be a non-contract league with players only being able to play so many games before being released to free agency.
    Check is out at: http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?board=1185.0
    Format will be a 16 team league with 2 groups (A and B). Teams will play a round robin and then all teams will be placed in a playoff round. The playoffs will be single elimination like the Olympics until a winner is crowned. Each team will play 2 games a week and schedule/statistics/summaries will all be placed on the ProFSL website. Currently have 11 of 16 teams filled so teams are being taken up quickly.
    If you have any questions email myself at [email protected]

Hope to see you there,
    Drew
    Welcome to the boards Drew.

Sounds like an interesting league!
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

Dobber Sports Master

This is actually a very cool idea for a league, one I have never seen before. Good luck with it Drew!
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Newbie

Don't want to join. It should be a very cool new league style.

Dobber Sports Master

Don't want to join. It should be a very cool new league style.
    xbox 360 bro
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Newbie

Ok sorry to be a bit clearer. All the simulation is done by myself and then results are posted.

Dobber Sports Master

Ok sorry to be a bit clearer. All the simulation is done by myself and then results are posted.
    Unfortunately, I am in 3 leagues, which is too many to begin with haha. If you want, I can help you out if you have questions via PM, but I'm not up for another league.

Thanks anyway man.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    Unfortunately, I am in 3 leagues, which is too many to begin with haha. If you want, I can help you out if you have questions via PM, but I'm not up for another league.

Thanks anyway man.
    No problem but 3 leagues isn't that many haha. I run 4 leagues myself and I am in around 10-12 leagues (5 Hockey, 2 Football, 2 Basketball, even a Tennis league). Hopefully there is no problems but if I need help I will let you know for a second opinion.

Dobber Sports Master

No problem but 3 leagues isn't that many haha. I run 4 leagues myself and I am in around 10-12 leagues (5 Hockey, 2 Football, 2 Basketball, even a Tennis league). Hopefully there is no problems but if I need help I will let you know for a second opinion.
    Wow, I really love having my leagues condensed as I like to focus on them exclusively. Also any more than 3 and I don't pay attention to some, which isn't fair to that league.

Tennis league must be fun, I'd wreck in that

Dobber Sports Newbie

Ya tennis league is alright so far.

Ok but more the focus I need teams for this Sim League. 5 teams and would prefer to have some teams on the waitlist.