Bogosian
    Buffugulyn (haha sp...)
    Carlson
    Myers
    Doughty
    Giordano
    Hedman

stats are G,A,PPG,PPA,SHP,BLK, SH%, SOG

which 2 to drop? i was thinking Bogo and Hedman. players only on 2 year contracts so its set up as a win now league.

thx as always!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I agree with Bogo(limited PP time these days), I might think about Giordano instead of Hedman. Hedman could move up in the PP minutes this year.
    Can you wait long enough to see what happens with Babchuk(possibly KHL bound)? That might make a difference on Giordano's ice time.
    NHL-Pts Only-12 Teams 30man rosters - Keep 28.

Weekly H2H - 8F, 4D, 2G. Skaters-G's, A's 1pt. PPG, SHG +.5pts Goalies-W's 2pts SO's 3pts.

FWD- Stamkos, Couture, Point, W Karlsson, Marchessault, JT Miller, Palmieri, Zucker

DEF- Barrie, Weber, Green, Theodore

GOAL- Elliott, Varlamov

Bench
    F - Turris, Stepan, Labanc, Kerfoot, Perlini, O'Reagan, Batherson
    D - Edler, Ekholm, Lindholm
    G - Reimer, Howard, Stalock, Coreau, Pickard, Montembeault

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I second Bogo and Giordano.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I would drop Bogosian and Hedman. The only other possibility is Giordano instead of Hedman but Giordano is MUCH further than Hedman in his development and he is the real deal. Don't think his ice-time gets affected at all by Babchuk being there. Just look at his numbers from last year after Babchuk got there, not much changed. Also he is one of the leaders in Blocks and also gets pretty decent SOG for a dman, which further increases his value. I would definitely prefer to have him than Hedman right now given your league scoring.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Ninja

If you're in win now mode I think I would keep Giordano over Hedman. Giordano can put up some legit numbers given your scoring cats imo.

Dobber Sports Master

I'm gonna go with Hedman and Giordano. Bogosian has so much upside to ignore, and a trade could really make him rise to the top.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Genius

I'm stuck on this one, but I think I'm in the pool with most, It's between Bogosian, Hedman, and Giordano. I might go Giordano because I just haven't seen the "upside" come out of Bogosian or Hedman, yet.
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

Dobber Sports Genius

I would drop Giordano and Hedman and Keep Bogosian then just redraft a fill-in #4 defenseman until something gives w/ Bogosian as it will inevitably be the case and then at that point he blows up and you are already with him in tow. In a one year league I see people passing, but over a 2-3 year arc he will be a serious fantasy option across the board guarenteed so I would hold on to him. Having Byfuglien and Doughty who I rank #3 and #1 (Letang #2 and Yandle #4) kinda buys you alot of wiggle room with your D and long-term Byfuglien, Doughty, Carlson, Bogosian there will be no one in the league with a stronger set of keeper D come a year or two from now so hold on to Bogosian