Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: PG Advised Mock Draft Looking for Participants!

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Youngblood View Post
    Also,

I have decided that we will only conduct the mock draft for the 1st Round Only.

Taking a look at the available players past 40-50 I think so guys will have difficulty making their selections.

Again, the mock will be for the 1st Round only
    so.... when you say 1st round only, do you mean, like just the 1st round?

(in reference to a Chris Farley SNL skit that I can't find on youtube)
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Youngblood View Post
    Chic,

are you in for the Rangers then or .....whats the word?
    Sure I'm in!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Mock Draft Ready to Go!

Chic has kindly filled the last remaining spot (NYR) so we now have every team represented!

I am not opposed to people starting the Mock Draft earlier than Monday if your pick is ready and you are "on the clock" but I will not officially make people pick until Monday (as I initially promised)

Rules:

- Selection times are from 8am- 12am (midnight) EST starting Monday, June 13th (or sooner if you wish)

- Each team has a maximum time limit of 3 hours to make their selection from the time the previous pick is submitted. I would prefer if we didn't use this long

- Please NOTIFY (via PM, email, tweet, etc.) the team selecting after you once you have submitted your pick. It will speed things up.
    If MIN or DAL are the teams after you, simply PM me and I will make the contact Patrick or Kelly

- Lastly, please be as creative in your selections as you want and it would be nice if you submitted a quick statement of why you chose the player you did.

Thanks and Have Fun

The Draft selections can be posted at the new "PG Advised: Team Coverage 2011 NHL MOCK DRAFT"