Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28

Thread: Colorado Avalanche

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Colorado Avalanche

https://twitter.com/adater/status/1746939542173532638

This is not official yet, but I'm hearing Valeri Nichushkin is back in the NHL player assistance program, out indefinitely
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

I still think the NHL didn't look into that hotel incident nearly enough. I think if it was any other sport it would have been bigger, or even if it was another team, it could have been bigger.

But good on Valeri going again, it sometimes takes multiple attempts, so glad he isn't giving up. But it also makes you think something happened and he went to the program to save his career. Whatever the reasoning, I hope he figures it out.

I don't 100% remember the cap implications, but Landeskog started skating (still a long ways away) but...does Valeri go against the cap while in the program?
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I still think the NHL didn't look into that hotel incident nearly enough. I think if it was any other sport it would have been bigger, or even if it was another team, it could have been bigger.

But good on Valeri going again, it sometimes takes multiple attempts, so glad he isn't giving up. But it also makes you think something happened and he went to the program to save his career. Whatever the reasoning, I hope he figures it out.

I don't 100% remember the cap implications, but Landeskog started skating (still a long ways away) but...does Valeri go against the cap while in the program?
    According to a report on The Score his salary still goes against the Cap while in the program, even though he cannot comeback to the team until program administrators clear him for play.
    The only way for the Avs to get any sort of relief is to put him on LTIR, but they must be sure he will miss at least 10 games and 24 days.
    12 team Card Hockey League. Use stats from last NHL season ex: 2022-23 stats will be used for our 23-24 season cards
    Fwds: MacKinnon, Pastrnak, Rantanen, M Tkachuk Scheifele, Marchand, B Nelson, Stephenson, J Toews, R Thomas, Lundell, E Rodrigues, Sissons, Lowry, M Foligno, D Guenther, Mangiapane, Pacioretty, Huberdeau, Wheeler
    Dmen: Makar, D Toews, Dobson, Sergachev, S Jones, Graves, Carlo, Gudas, Byram, Girard, Thrun
    Goalies: Vanecek, Francouz, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by TheDard View Post
    According to a report on The Score his salary still goes against the Cap while in the program, even though he cannot comeback to the team until program administrators clear him for play.
    The only way for the Avs to get any sort of relief is to put him on LTIR, but they must be sure he will miss at least 10 games and 24 days.
    Ok, I think the only relief teams get is that he doesn't count towards the 23 man roster which lines up to the Capfriendly page showing they have 22/23 roster spots when you don't include IR, LTIR, and NHLPA PA Program players.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Ace

What does everyone think about the prospects of him getting right and returning this season? Guesstimates on timeline? Does the All Star break factor in or is this a much longer scenario? Reading above about the LTIR give me hope that the team hopes he won't miss too much more than 10-12 games...
    10 Team H2H Points (Keep 1C, 2W, 2D, 1G, & 1 non-goalie):
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPG, SHG, GWG, OTG, FOWs, Hits, Blks, Maj, Mis, (bonus scoring for D-men makes them comparable to Wing)
    Wins, Saves, GA, Shutouts

18 Man Roster (3 IR slots) Daily Start: 2C, 4W, 4D, 2G

C: Zibanejad, Thomas, Tavares
    W: Stutzle, Robertson, Connor, Buchnevich, McCann
    D: Makar, McAvoy, Josi, Theodore, Matheson, Harley
    G: Georgiev, Binnington, Kochetkov, Andersen (IR)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
    What does everyone think about the prospects of him getting right and returning this season? Guesstimates on timeline? Does the All Star break factor in or is this a much longer scenario? Reading above about the LTIR give me hope that the team hopes he won't miss too much more than 10-12 games...
    To give a timeline; mid-March.
    However I'd much rather hope that Nichushkin takes the right amount of time he needs to heal and help himself. Then turn his attention back to Avs and hockey.
    12 team Card Hockey League. Use stats from last NHL season ex: 2022-23 stats will be used for our 23-24 season cards
    Fwds: MacKinnon, Pastrnak, Rantanen, M Tkachuk Scheifele, Marchand, B Nelson, Stephenson, J Toews, R Thomas, Lundell, E Rodrigues, Sissons, Lowry, M Foligno, D Guenther, Mangiapane, Pacioretty, Huberdeau, Wheeler
    Dmen: Makar, D Toews, Dobson, Sergachev, S Jones, Graves, Carlo, Gudas, Byram, Girard, Thrun
    Goalies: Vanecek, Francouz, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Deity

https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/...67368594096186

#NHL says #Avs Valeri Nichushkin has cleared the Player Assistance program and is eligible to return to practice.

Big news for Colorado.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."