Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CHL 2011 Memorial Cup

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Predicted by who? A mock draft? and you think the prediction is set in stone? lol

There are literally so many different options for the Top 6. Only thing set in stone right now is RNH going #1, most likely.

PS He won't drop to 6th, Ottawa would have to trade up. I think it's very likely Ottawa won't be picking at #6 in this draft, don't know who they will trade up or down for but I think they move.
    Most likely scenario is that he is taken 4th. It seems sensible that RNH goes 1st, Landeskog goes 2nd, and Larsson goes 3rd. Not set in stone in any way, but likely scenario.

The NJ scouting staff is high on both Huberdeau and Couturier, but leaning towards Huberdeau ATM. So it seems likely that he will go 4th.

Also I know somebody that is a respected member of the media, and gets information (including this tip).
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

If you look at my April 10 post in the Senators PG advisded thread, I predicted we're getting Huberdeau

Sens have scouted him the most apparently and are fairly high on him. I'm happy that we'll get one of Huberdeau, Landeskog or Couturier.
    you might not...

1 EDM - RNH
    2 COL - Landeskog
    3 FLA - Huberdeau (FLA is taking the best available forward from RNH, Landeskog, Hubs, Couturier)
    4 NJD - Larsson (Maybe Couturier)
    5 NYI - Couturier (or Larsson)
    6 OTT - Murray left pouting . Strome, Murphy, Siemens or Beaulieu
    Last edited by Dean Youngblood; May 23, 2011 at 11:28 PM.

Banned

Alright then, Murphy it is. Doesn't matter to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    Most likely scenario is that he is taken 4th. It seems sensible that RNH goes 1st, Landeskog goes 2nd, and Larsson goes 3rd. Not set in stone in any way, but likely scenario.

The NJ scouting staff is high on both Huberdeau and Couturier, but leaning towards Huberdeau ATM. So it seems likely that he will go 4th.

Also I know somebody that is a respected member of the media, and gets information (including this tip).
    I only believe it come draft day. Otherwise I take tips like that with a huge grain of salt. For the most part, no team actually has made up their final draft list yet, and no team will leak that info to the media.

The most likely is RNH and Larsson 1-2, but even that isn't predictable yet.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Alright then, Murphy it is. Doesn't matter to me.
    You will definitely be getting a player that will be vital to the future of the Sens. You have to love that.

Dobber Sports Master

I only believe it come draft day. Otherwise I take tips like that with a huge grain of salt. For the most part, no team actually has made up their final draft list yet, and no team will leak that info to the media.

The most likely is RNH and Larsson 1-2, but even that isn't predictable yet.
    I never said it was set in stone. But they are leaning towards Huberdeau. Not going to take him 100%, but really like him.

Of course, if Larsson is on the board 4th, that could all change.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    I never said it was set in stone. But they are leaning towards Huberdeau. Not going to take him 100%, but really like him.

Of course, if Larsson is on the board 4th, that could all change.
    But like I said, this can't be proven as being true, as the Devils wouldn't actually release who they are leaning towards. If they had the 1st pick, sure they could, but not with the 4th.

Dobber Sports Master

But like I said, this can't be proven as being true, as the Devils wouldn't actually release who they are leaning towards. If they had the 1st pick, sure they could, but not with the 4th.
    Good point. I'm trusting my guy here, but it could be a false tip-off. Who really knows though?

Banned

Not saying you're dude is not legit, it's just form experience, tips are bunk. I have heard from like 4 "insiders" who said the Sens wanted Strome, then it changed to Landeskog, now it's Huberdeau lol.

Anyways, 1 month until the draft!

Also, Mississauga is winning the Mem Cup.

Dobber Sports Master

Not saying you're dude is not legit, it's just form experience, tips are bunk. I have heard from like 4 "insiders" who said the Sens wanted Strome, then it changed to Landeskog, now it's Huberdeau lol.

Anyways, 1 month until the draft!

Also, Mississauga is winning the Mem Cup.
    I'll bet you rep (or bragging rights) that Mississauga does not win the cup.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Game tonight on Sportsnet - Kootenay Ice vs. Saint John Sea Dogs

TUNE IN NOW

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Patrick King of Sportsnet.ca name the Top 5 Memorial Cup Teams of All-Time

Top 5 Teams

There were some teams with some ridiculously STACKED rosters - wow!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

The Tomas Jurco show continues as he just scored another Youtube goal with a deflection off his face to tie the game at 4-4 with 12 seconds left in the 3rd. Two goals tonight.

The Great One

that was off-side!

good game though...just a tough break for Saint John

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Definitely offside.

Saint John scored a GWG earlier in the tournament that was offside as well so I guess it goes full circle

Lots of Great hockey being played in this year's Memorial Cup:
    - Back2Back OT games
    - Tomorrow night we have a rematch of the OHL final between Mississauga and Owen Sound
    - Thursday night will feature a gauranteed tie-breaker game

If you haven't been watching then I suggest you tune in

Watching the Saint John Sea Dogs (featuring Huberdeau, Galiev, Jurco, Philips, Beaulieu and others) has been a real TREAT. Exciting team!