Thread: Which Goalies to start Tues (3/29)?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Which Goalies to start Tues (3/29)?

I have Thomas (not confirmed as of this writing) and Crawford playing each other tonight in Boston. I made the mistake of sitting Craw last night @Det and starting Emery at home vs Col, so I need to make the right decision tonight. My roto team is second in GAA (2.41) and fourth in SV% (.918). There are teams right at my heels in both cats so making the right call to start or sit is important. I have 13 goalie games remaining before tonight's games. My games with Crawford are 2.31 GAA and .914 SV%, and with Thomas I have 2.04 GAA and .937 SV%. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by st89jebn View Post
    I have Thomas (not confirmed as of this writing) and Crawford playing each other tonight in Boston. I made the mistake of sitting Craw last night @Det and starting Emery at home vs Col, so I need to make the right decision tonight. My roto team is second in GAA (2.41) and fourth in SV% (.918). There are teams right at my heels in both cats so making the right call to start or sit is important. I have 13 goalie games remaining before tonight's games. My games with Crawford are 2.31 GAA and .914 SV%, and with Thomas I have 2.04 GAA and .937 SV%. Thanks.
    Does your league count losses as a category? If it doesn't could be worth it to start 'em both. Not gonna jinx the outcome by saying what type of scoring we should expect in it
    One year, 9 team, roto

G/A/P/+,-/PPG/PPA/PPP/SHG/GWG/PIM/HITS

GS/W/L/GAA/SV%/SO

Start: C/C/LW/LW/RW/RW/F/W/D/D/D/D/UTIL

C: Henrik Sedin, Mike Ribeiro, John Tavares

LW: Alex Ovechkin, Thomas Vanek, Zach Parise, Simon Gagne

RW: Johan Franzen, Dustin Brown, Steve Downie, Drew Stafford, Matt D'Agostini

D: Shea Weber, John Carlson, Brett Clark, Cam Fowler

G: Henrik Lundquist, Ondrej Pavelec, Corey Crawford

Dobber Sports Apprentice

No it doesn't hurt for losses, just SV% and GAA. I have a big lead in the W category. Also, what if Rask starts in place of Thomas tonight?