Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Comish's League - Roster Size

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
    Is there time to make trades before we cut down to 25, or are we allowed to trade during the playoffs?
    From the rules:
    "There will be no trading during the playoffs. Trading will open again after the annual rules discussion is complete and any new owners replaced. This should take place approximately two to four weeks prior to the five round draft, when notified by the Comish."

25 players max, not one more. I have a couple of tough decisions to make myself.

We still need to bring in two new owners for the last two in Tier 3 ...I have two names on my short list that I need to make the offer to before opening the door to any others.

There are only a couple of rule changes I need to bring up, but there may be other people with ideas.

I'll try to send out something to everyone very soon regarding the upcoming season.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

Thanks for the update Russ!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I love how my best defenseman decided to retire ....C'mon Rafalski.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

hows my old team doing? i dont even remember who took over...is malkin still on the roster? haha

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    hows my old team doing? i dont even remember who took over...is malkin still on the roster? haha
    Doulos took over your team, but somebody took over during the season (don't know if he's Dobber user) and the team is moving into Tier 1 next season. And no Malkin is no longer no this team, he's on mine!!! Doulos traded him during the summer and I traded for him early this season.