Thread: The Score reveals Elliott will start over Allen (in tomorrow's finale)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default The Score reveals Elliott will start over Allen (in tomorrow's finale)

I remember seeing a thread or perhaps a Ramble that talked about Allen's chance to Claim the #1 spot to start the playoffs. With Elliott being named the starter of tomorrow's finale, is it back to Elliott's job to lose? Was it ever NOT?

I kinda though Allen would get a chance to start. Maybe he still will, but strange they wouldn't let him finish out the year and spring board him into the playoffs.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: The Score reveals Elliott will start over Allen (in tomorrow's finale)

STL and Anaheim are probably the two most frustrating goalie situations to be involved in. With Anaheim its no surprise because Boudreau has always run a circus and those who own his Gs only have themselves to blame.

Difficult to read what Saturday's game means for the STL crease because it is after all a meaningless game. I suspect whichever G studs out for STL in the playoffs has the inside track next year. But even that wont be set in stone because both guys are under control for multiple years beyond this one.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: The Score reveals Elliott will start over Allen (in tomorrow's finale)

I think this game has some meaning.. Do you want to play Chicago, Minnesota or Winnipeg in the 1st round??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Sophomore

So would you start Elliott vs Dubnyk tomorrow ?