Thread: Enroth Going Forward

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Enroth Going Forward

What are everyone's thoughts on Enroth moving forward. Not so much for this year per say, but next year and beyond. Any hope of taking over #1 duties in DAL? I know Lehtonen is a BAB, but he has also been relatively healthy the last couple seasons. Does Enroth make a run at #1 or is he destined to be a back-up in DAL?

I'm trying to figure out if he is worth keeping for next year or not. So what say you Dobberites?
    12 Team H2H (Daily) - Keep 10 + 5(Farm)
    4C/3LW/3RW/4D/3G/4Bench/3IR
    G A Pts +/- STP GWG SOG/ W Sv% GAA SHO
    Centers:
    A. Barkov (IR), C. McDavid, J. Carter, Y. Gourde(LW), N. Paul(LW), C. Stephenson
    LWs:
    F. Forsberg, J. Guentzel, A. Duclair(RW), E. Haula(C), A. Killorn
    RWs:
    N. Ehlers(LW), V. Tarasenko, F. Gaudreau(C), V. Podkolzin
    D:
    T. Chabot, C. Makar, M. Dumba, OEL, N. Schmidt
    G:
    S. Bobrovky, T. Demko, J. Gibson(IR), A. Stolarz(IR)
    Farm:
    J. Annunen, A. Kaliyev, A. Lundell, F. Lysell, M. Rossi

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Enroth Going Forward

Really hard to say, predicting Dallas' goalie situation is a dubious proposition.

Hopefully, after the past couple of weeks they'll admit what some of us have realized for awhile, that they're done.

I don't think Kari's the answer, and I don't know that the answer is currently a part of the organization. I don't think that people are as hopeful about Campbell as they were a couple of years ago.

What that means to me is that they may end up trading for Kari's ultimate replacement.

Long story short, I wouldn't want to invest a whole lot in Enroth, because I don't think that he's ultimately "the" guy.

RETIRED