Thread: $ Multi Sport Dynasty League $

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default $ Multi Sport Dynasty League $

Hey dobber nation

I am starting up a brand new Multi Sport Dynasty league. The league will be a money league, the cost has not yet been determined. It will be run on proboards and fantrax using the fantrax treasurer for our money keeping sake. There will be prizes for each sport as well as the overall winner. They overall may have to be done with paypal or find a way to do it with league safe.

Rosters are 150 players + 10 prospects. They are fairly big but the league will only be 8 managers or so.

Sports are
    NHL
    NFL
    MLB Pitchers
    MLB Batters
    NBA
    Nascar
    PGA

I split up MLB in to 2 groups due to amount of positions in the MLB. This way there is the same amount of starters in 5 of the sports (Nascar and PGA are lower)

There are a lot of scoring categories and it will all be done ROTO style.

If your still reading at this point you can email me at ([email protected]) or PM me on here. I have the entire proboards set up already and will send you the link for that

Thanks guys!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: $ Multi Sport Dynasty League $

Have you ever tried to pull off a league like this before? How long is the draft going to take?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Have you ever tried to pull off a league like this before? How long is the draft going to take?
    I tried starting one 2 seasons ago but didn't generate enough interest. The draft I am hoping wont take long with it being an 8 team league, it will be held offline on proboards due to the inability of fantrax to run cross sports. With 8 teams we could fly through 10 rounds a day if not more if everyone is committed to staying online for a while

Dobber Sports Veteran

Are there really enough people with the interest/depth of knowledge in all those sports to populate a successful league?
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Savvy1982 View Post
    Are there really enough people with the interest/depth of knowledge in all those sports to populate a successful league?
    That's why I posted it on here, to see if there is enough interest. Even if your only knowledgable in 3 or 4 of the sports you've most likey followed a bit of the others. Can also use guides from here (baseball, football, hockey) to help you out