Thread: Blockbuster Offer

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Blockbuster Offer

One year H2H cat league. Been offered Pavelski/M.Koivu/Datsyuk/Schneider for Tlusty/Benn/Brunner/Halak.

Categories include G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK and W,L,SV% and SHO.

Position players, I would do this in a heart beat. Only thing holding me back is the potential for Halak to regain his starter position. I've been last in the league for all goalie cats with Hiller/Nabakov/Halak (previously rode Lindback/Vokoun).

Rep will be given!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by nofe View Post
    One year H2H cat league. Been offered Pavelski/M.Koivu/Datsyuk/Schneider for Tlusty/Benn/Brunner/Halak.

Categories include G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK and W,L,SV% and SHO.

Position players, I would do this in a heart beat. Only thing holding me back is the potential for Halak to regain his starter position. I've been last in the league for all goalie cats with Hiller/Nabakov/Halak (previously rode Lindback/Vokoun).

Rep will be given!

What I like: I like the Pavelski side more for the 2nd half of the season, in terms of assists, PPP.

What I dont like: Just from a glance, I feel your losing out on SOG. Also you'll lose 3 dual eligible players. And on goalie cats, because I expect Halak to start more near H2H playoffs than Schneider.

I think by category this trade might not be worth it for you.
    1-Year 12-team H2H: G/A/+-/PIM/PPP/SOG/SH%/FW/HIT/BLK GS/W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

C: Giroux, Backstrom, Hanzal, Ribeiro
    LW: Nash, Ladd
    RW: Wheeler, Vrbata, Hornqvist
    D: Keith, Streit, Franson, Gardiner
    G: Lunquist, Mason, Luongo
    IR: Stepan

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Yardsale View Post
    What I like: I like the Pavelski side more for the 2nd half of the season, in terms of assists, PPP.

What I dont like: Just from a glance, I feel your losing out on SOG. Also you'll lose 3 dual eligible players. And on goalie cats, because I expect Halak to start more near H2H playoffs than Schneider.

I think by category this trade might not be worth it for you.
    Datsyuk and Pavelski are dual-eligible too. I'd be losing a LW-C for a C, though.

I also got the same feeling. Although I think I'm gaining A/PPP/BLK/+- for G/PIM/Goalie stats. Being last in goalie cats makes this trade a little iffy for me (although Halak hasn't been doing much for me at all this season which explains why I'm dead-last).

Thanks for the input!