• MacKinnon

6 14.29%
  • McDavid

1 2.38%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Next 100 point player

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Next 100 point player

Since you want to know someone who has yet to do it, I am not overly confident in any of those guys hitting 100 pts. P7 makes a lot of good points as to why it will be hard for these guys to get there.

If I had to choose, I'd go with Stamkos only because he has an excellent young cast coming up through to help him, but if he couldn't hit it with MSL there, I am not sure if the kids coming up will be enough to help push him there either.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by lucifer316 View Post
    i am not sure how you can take something that has happened a grand total of twice to the bank
    I find myself disagreeing with Dobber quite a bit :P but this time I have to agree. Malkin healthy is very safe to reach 90 pts, but more likely 95-110. His 1.2 ppg rate this season shows that he's still probably the 2nd best offensive player in the game.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow136 View Post
    I find myself disagreeing with Dobber quite a bit :P but this time I have to agree. Malkin healthy is safe for 90 pts, but more likely 100-110. His 1.2 ppg rate this season shows that he's still probably the 2nd best offensive player in the game.
    i never said Malkin couldn't do it

what i said is you can't take something to the bank that has happened only twice

6 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Today League
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG
    W, GAA, SV, SV%
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 3 F, 6 D, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 10 - 6 F, 3 D, 1 G

14 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Tomorrow League
    G, A, -/+, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 1 U, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 14 - 2 G Max

Dobber Sports Ace

If we all remember, Giroux hurt his finger on his shooting hand before the season began. It definitely slowed his start. Once he got that first goal on November 11th he was producing at Crosby's pace. From that point on he was only one point behind Sid the rest of the way. I would guess if Giroux was healthy from the start of the year he may have hit 100 points this season. I really don't believe he's that far behind Sid. I agree that Tavares has a good shot but he doesn't have the cast of players that Giroux and Sid do. I have little confidence that Stamkos will ever get there. He should have done it already with MSL on his line. MacKinnon is young but has that "it factor" to him. And the avalanche have so many weapons. I can see him doing it in a couple years.
    6 Team no limit Keeper. Cap league $100m
    Points only G/A=1, Hattrick = +3, Wins = 2, SO = +3, OTL/SOL = +1
    12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies, 6 Reserve (any position)

Forwards
    Crosby $8.7
    Stone $9.5
    Svechnikov $7.7
    Debrincat $6.4
    Hall $6
    Meier $6
    Guentzel $6
    Ehlers $6
    Hertl $5.6
    Konecny $5.5
    Palat $5.3
    JT Miller $5.2
    Garland $4.9
    Kakko $.9
    Laff $.9

Defense
    Josi $9
    Burns $8
    Letang $7.2
    Nurse $5.6
    Werenski $5
    Sergachev $4.8
    Fox $.9

Goalies
    Shesterkin $5.6
    Ullmark $5
    Hart $3.9
    Blackwood $2.8

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Giroux Stamkos Tavares

McDavid on this list before he is drafted has now business same with Mackinnon

Giroux was high 90 before lockout and with slow start this year could have been there

Tavares I believe was close to that pace this year

Stamkos has been 3 time 90p player and could get there

Mackinnon McDavid? C'mon must be April fools to see their names on that list especially McDavid give me the likes of Seguin Duchene Hall in the maybe catagory before those other 2

100p season means a special special player

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Since you want to know someone who has yet to do it, I am not overly confident in any of those guys hitting 100 pts. P7 makes a lot of good points as to why it will be hard for these guys to get there.

If I had to choose, I'd go with Stamkos only because he has an excellent young cast coming up through to help him, but if he couldn't hit it with MSL there, I am not sure if the kids coming up will be enough to help push him there either.
    I disagree with Msl making Stamkos better, Stamkos is an elite talent. His ppg this year was close to his career and he was coming off a broken ankle with Marty he will be back in the 90p colom next year

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Dape02 View Post
    Giroux Stamkos Tavares

McDavid on this list before he is drafted has now business same with Mackinnon

Giroux was high 90 before lockout and with slow start this year could have been there

Tavares I believe was close to that pace this year

Stamkos has been 3 time 90p player and could get there

Mackinnon McDavid? C'mon must be April fools to see their names on that list especially McDavid give me the likes of Seguin Duchene Hall in the maybe catagory before those other 2
    MacKinnon deserves to be there. Were you watching this years playoffs. He was the best player most nights in that series. He out scored Sid and anybody else in a rookie playoff debut and he also beat a point streak record, by an 18 year old, set by Gretzky. He's a special special player. And people have called McDavid the next Crosby. He's a special special player too. Duchene Seguin and Hall will never get 100 points. Even if they all played on the same line.
    6 Team no limit Keeper. Cap league $100m
    Points only G/A=1, Hattrick = +3, Wins = 2, SO = +3, OTL/SOL = +1
    12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies, 6 Reserve (any position)

Forwards
    Crosby $8.7
    Stone $9.5
    Svechnikov $7.7
    Debrincat $6.4
    Hall $6
    Meier $6
    Guentzel $6
    Ehlers $6
    Hertl $5.6
    Konecny $5.5
    Palat $5.3
    JT Miller $5.2
    Garland $4.9
    Kakko $.9
    Laff $.9

Defense
    Josi $9
    Burns $8
    Letang $7.2
    Nurse $5.6
    Werenski $5
    Sergachev $4.8
    Fox $.9

Goalies
    Shesterkin $5.6
    Ullmark $5
    Hart $3.9
    Blackwood $2.8

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Dape02 View Post
    I disagree with Msl making Stamkos better, Stamkos is an elite talent. His ppg this year was close to his career and he was coming off a broken ankle with Marty he will be back in the 90p colom next year
    I agree, he's an elite player. That doesn't mean he will hit 100 pts though.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I agree, he's an elite player. That doesn't mean he will hit 100 pts though.
    95 pts as a 19 year old, 91 pts as a 20 year old, 97 pts as a 21 year old. I think he can do it.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow136 View Post
    95 pts as a 19 year old, 91 pts as a 20 year old, 97 pts as a 21 year old. I think he can do it.
    Dont get me wrong, I hope he does do it. As you can see in my sig, I own him in my money league (along with Tavares). I am just skeptical when it comes to 100 pt players. The fact he has come so close a few times already and unable to get over that hump is one of the things that makes me skeptical and hopeful all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by paolofilippelli View Post
    MacKinnon deserves to be there. Were you watching this years playoffs. He was the best player most nights in that series. He out scored Sid and anybody else in a rookie playoff debut and he also beat a point streak record, by an 18 year old, set by Gretzky. He's a special special player. And people have called McDavid the next Crosby. He's a special special player too. Duchene Seguin and Hall will never get 100 points. Even if they all played on the same line.
    you can't tell me because of one playoff that MAckinnon is now a top 5 own in Fantasy, because that is what a potential 100p player would be
    Yahoo keeper (10) 10 TEAMS Standard Scoring
    G(5) A(3) Pims(.25) Shots(.1) Blocks(.1) GWG(3) SHG(3) PPG(1) +-(1) W(10) L(-5) GA(-1) Saves(.2) SO(10)
    3 C 3 RW 3 LW 6 D 2 G 5 Bench 2 IR 1 IR+

C: Thornton Datsyuk (LW) Eakin Nylander (RW)
    LW: Gaudraue Pacioretty Galchenyuk (LW) Burakovsky
    RW: Stone Williams Kucherov Jagr
    D: Subban Muzzin E. Ekman-Larsson Vatanen Paryako J. Schultz
    G: Elliot Luongo F.Anderson C.Johnson
    IR: Schneider Seguin (C)

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by paolofilippelli View Post
    Nope. Someone would get 100 pts if they were on the same line.
    16 Team H2H League (Keep 6)
    3C - 3LW - 3RW - 6D - 2G

2013 1st place, 2014 1st place, 2015 1st place
    G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, HIT, BLK GS, W, GAA, SV%, SO
    C= Stall, Marchessault, Hayes, Suzuki
    LW= Svechnikov, Goodrow, DeBrusk,
    RW= P.Kane, Kucherov, Fiala, Johnson
    D= Rielly, Borowieki, Fowler, Hagg, Murphy
    G= Demko, Samsonov, Jarry, Allen, Shesterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Pro

Since nobody really knows

I'm Going with Taylor Hall.

IF Schultz becomes the D we think he can/could be and RNH and Eberle stay healthy..why not....

He is not in the same class of player of Stamkos or Tavares but who tought Okposo will be 4th in scoring with 20 games left in the season ?

we never know....so my guess is Taylor Hall
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Tavares hands down and Mackinnon within the next 2 or 3 years.