Thread: Week 13 Lineup Help

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Week 13 Lineup Help

I'm having a hard time deciding who to start at flex and RB2. I have a bunch of players who are decent plays I think.

I'd like to start LeShoure because he has a favorable matchup against the Colts but I'm not sure if I should Sproles or Steven Jackson. Jackson has been good lately but its a tough matchup against the 49ers but he did do well against them last time they played. Sproles had decent production for coming off of injury and playing the 49ers, as a pass catcher he should be involved because this game should be a shootout. (Just looked this up. He lead the team in receptions with 7, lead the team in receiving yards with 65 and lead the team in targets with 9 this past Sunday. Sproles seems to be back to his role in their offense.)

Here's who I'm deciding between:
    RB: LeShoure vs IND, S Jackson vs SF, Sproles @ ATL, R Bush vs NE
    WR: D Alexander vs CIN

Here's who I am definitely starting, help me fill in the blanks:
    QB: Drew Brees @ ATL
    WR: Julio Jones vs NO
    WR: Decker vs TB
    RB: Lynch @ CHI
    RB:
    W/R:
    TE: Gonzalez vs NO
    K: Gould
    D: Broncos vs TB
    Last edited by letangerang58; November 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis

Dobber Sports Prodigy

We can probably start by tossing Alexander out, since Cincy is pretty good against the pass, and they have a pass rush which, against that offensive line, means Rivers is probably going to have a bad day. Again.

Of your RBs, I'm going with Sproles and Leshoure. You can move the ball against Atlanta, and Sproles looks like his old 100+ yards on 14 touches self. The Indy defense is suspect (but improving), and Leshoure will get goal line carries plus his regular workload.

It's true that Jackson is playing well and had a nice day last time out vs. the Niners, but I can't imagine that'll happen twice. And I don't trust Bush against a solid run defence and with Daniel Thomas coming on of late.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Spleentastic View Post
    We can probably start by tossing Alexander out, since Cincy is pretty good against the pass, and they have a pass rush which, against that offensive line, means Rivers is probably going to have a bad day. Again.

Of your RBs, I'm going with Sproles and Leshoure. You can move the ball against Atlanta, and Sproles looks like his old 100+ yards on 14 touches self. The Indy defense is suspect (but improving), and Leshoure will get goal line carries plus his regular workload.

It's true that Jackson is playing well and had a nice day last time out vs. the Niners, but I can't imagine that'll happen twice. And I don't trust Bush against a solid run defence and with Daniel Thomas coming on of late.
    Thanks bro. That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking about those guys and who to start. I'm glad to know there's more than one guy out there who thinks this is a good idea. It makes me feel less crazy.
    Last edited by letangerang58; November 27, 2012 at 11:49 PM.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis

Dobber Sports Genius

I would use both Sproles and Leshoure to fill your starter spots.
    Derek Reese - Future Hall of Famer

14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty
    H2H, Salary Cap 108 Mil, Player actual salaries
    1 Week scoring period
    G,A,PTS,GWG,PIM,SOG,STP,HT,BL,+/-,W,GAA,SV,SO
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

F - Marchand, Marner, Marchessault, Stamkos, Tuch, Comtois, Farabee, Bennett, McCann, W. Nylander, Nugent-Hopkins, Kapanen
    D - Barrie, Oleksiak, Suter, Gudbranson, Savard, Lyubushkin, Ferraro
    G - Saros, Rittich

Bench - Mittelstadt, Reimer, Roslovic, Keller, Reaves, Toews
    Prospects - Byfield, Mercer, Veleno, Chmelevski, Tippett, Comrie, Tomasino, Valimaki, Gustavsson, Wolf

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by letangerang58 View Post
    I'm having a hard time deciding who to start at flex and RB2. I have a bunch of players who are decent plays I think.

I'd like to start LeShoure because he has a favorable matchup against the Colts but I'm not sure if I should Sproles or Steven Jackson. Jackson has been good lately but its a tough matchup against the 49ers but he did do well against them last time they played. Sproles had decent production for coming off of injury and playing the 49ers, as a pass catcher he should be involved because this game should be a shootout. (Just looked this up. He lead the team in receptions with 7, lead the team in receiving yards with 65 and lead the team in targets with 9 this past Sunday. Sproles seems to be back to his role in their offense.)

Here's who I'm deciding between:
    RB: LeShoure vs IND, S Jackson vs SF, Sproles @ ATL, R Bush vs NE
    WR: D Alexander vs CIN

Here's who I am definitely starting, help me fill in the blanks:
    QB: Drew Brees @ ATL
    WR: Julio Jones vs NO
    WR: Decker vs TB
    RB: Lynch @ CHI
    RB:
    W/R:
    TE: Gonzalez vs NO
    K: Gould
    D: Broncos vs TB
    Leshoure is automatic for your RB spot. He's been hot the past 4 weeks and has a weak Colts run D at home. Steven Jackson should be your FLEX, but monitor his foot. If he doesn't go Sproles has the slight edge over Bush.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury