Thread: The Saddest Day in My Fantasy Life- RIP DHL

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default The Saddest Day in My Fantasy Life- RIP DHL

Today, it was announced that the Dynasty Hockey League, as we know it, will no longer continue operations. This was by far the best run, most amazing league I've ever been privileged to be a part of.

Please pay your respects to this amazing creation...

www.dynastyhockeyleague.com

May you rest in peace and live on, frozen in our memories...
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by J Status View Post
    Today, it was announced that the Dynasty Hockey League, as we know it, will no longer continue operations. This was by far the best run, most amazing league I've ever been privileged to be a part of.

Please pay your respects to this amazing creation...

www.dynastyhockeyleague.com

May you rest in peace and live on, frozen in our memories...

Damn, that is one pretty slick looking league website.
    Never seen anything like that before.
    Must be a fantastic comish & group of GMs.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yes, it has been awesome. Amazing commissioner. Sadly, the workload takes its toll.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner