Thread: Dishonoured

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Dishonoured

Any body played it? It's getting fantastic reviews.....

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

It's Dishonored and it's awesome. If you like Thief, Deus Ex, Half-Life 2 and Bioshock and you want a kind of amalgam of all of them, this is perfect for you. I just love the freedom and ******ce of it. I will get many playthroughs of this. It's just quality through and through, my game of the year so far.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    It's Dishonored and it's awesome. If you like Thief, Deus Ex, Half-Life 2 and Bioshock and you want a kind of amalgam of all of them, this is perfect for you. I just love the freedom and ******ce of it. I will get many playthroughs of this. It's just quality through and through, my game of the year so far.
    Wow heavy praise right there. I need a new game.....but then there's Assassins coming out...plus I still need to beat Skyrim hhaha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    It should be Dishonoured but it's Dishonored because it's American.

Dobber Sports Genius

It looks amazing, and I will definitely play it at some point. Too much on my plate right now, so I'll be waiting until a price drop, likely. Great you hear you dig it so much, Sent- er, Dakkster!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

LOL, I think I've discovered another popular spam drug that the forum censors in amb!ien Thought it was only c!alis.

The thing I love the most about the game, by far is the freedom. You can handle so many situations in so many different ways. I love games that encourages you to think outside the box. One thing I've taken to doing in this one is to find an interesting place/situation, save and then try out a bunch of different ideas. Pair that with the strong narrative and the awesome art style and I'm just in love. The game might not be for everyone, but it's right up my alley.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Starting it this weekend! Along with my career in the NHL 13 league!!! Can't wait to be home.

Dobber Sports Deity

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I just bought this game today at Walmart (Boxing Day sale) mainly because the price was right. Looking forward to giving it a go.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Starting it this weekend! Along with my career in the NHL 13 league!!! Can't wait to be home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Sorry for digging up an old thread but I just bought this game today at Walmart (Boxing Day sale) mainly because the price was right. Looking forward to giving it a go.
    Ahhh well I hope you enjoy it as much as I am right now. I clearly lied when I posted way back in October because I was really caught up in my NHL and then started Assassin's 3.

Officially started Dishonored though.

Dobber Sports Icon

Definitely on my list - I picked up Black Ops 2 recently and probably should have gone with Dishonoured (was on sale at EB for $30!). BO2 was good but a fairly short story - this series is clearly aimed at the MP crowd and I basically suck at MP Trying it out though...and getting destroyed.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Deity

I have only completed a few missions so far (I tend to search a lot so it takes me longer to complete missions) but this game rocks.

Highly recommended!

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I have only completed a few missions so far (I tend to search a lot so it takes me longer to complete missions) but this game rocks.

Highly recommended!
    Just finished....like literally JUST.

Good game and definitely worth adding to your list if it's not already there. Not that any of us have the time but it's definitely a game that would be awesome to play through again and do things differently.

Now onto Far Cry...

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Just finished....like literally JUST.

Good game and definitely worth adding to your list if it's not already there. Not that any of us have the time but it's definitely a game that would be awesome to play through again and do things differently.

Now onto Far Cry...

I finished it a couple weeks ago. I havent decided if I am going to go to EB games and trade it in or start it over again using different ways to work my way through the missions.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    It should be Dishonoured but it's Dishonored because it's American.
    Canadians and their damned U placements. I colored, I didn't colour. lol
    10 Keepers

10 Team, 10 Keeper
    Head to Head: G,A,P,PPP,SHP,BS,FW,GAA,SV%,SO
    Daily changes: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G
    C: Malkin, Pavelski, Domi
    LW: Gaudreau, Drouin
    RW: Kessel, B. Ryan, Nyquist
    D: Hedman
    G: Holtby
    Don't mistake opinion for fact.