Thread: Ryan Murray

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Ryan Murray

He saw 6:00 on the PP last night. Do you think this guy can put up pretty good numbers as soon as this year?

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by JHouly View Post
    He saw 6:00 on the PP last night. Do you think this guy can put up pretty good numbers as soon as this year?
    He also has 2 points in 10 games. I expect Murray's value in real hockey will always exceed his fantary value.

I suppose a better answer to your question depends on what you define as "pretty good numbers".

Banned

Yeah he can be a 40 point guy down the road. I'm tiring of hearing that these good D like Brodin and Murray have no upside. These are d-men with great skating, great IQ, great poise, good skill, and guys who will always play a TON of minutes. THat will get you points. Unlike guys with no IQ like Victor Hedman.

Brodin vs Hamitlon for example. How many people will be eating crow on that one? Most. I just smile and laugh to myself.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Yeah he can be a 40 point guy down the road. I'm tiring of hearing that these good D like Brodin and Murray have no upside. These are d-men with great skating, great IQ, great poise, good skill, and guys who will always play a TON of minutes. THat will get you points. Unlike guys with no IQ like Victor Hedman.

Brodin vs Hamitlon for example. How many people will be eating crow on that one? Most. I just smile and laugh to myself.
    I agree both Brodin and Murray are going to be great NHL defenceman. I'm extremely high on Murray and Brodin both those kids can play.
    Straight Points keeper league. Keep 5 Forwards,3 defence,1 goalie.

F: Nicklas Backstrom, Joe Thornton, Henrik Zetterberg, Zach Parise, Logan Couture

D: Erik Karlsson, Alex Pietrangelo, Oliver Ekman-Larsson

G: Sergei Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks for your input.

So we say what? 25-30 points this year and an updise of 40-45 points down the road?

Is this a realistic projection?