Thread: what is the best way to go about.....

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default incorporating standard total pts with h2h and Stanley cup playoffs into one pool!

Hey guys the pool that I'm in might go into a major shake up! What we're trying to do is grow our pool from 6 to eight teams and incorporate total points of 9 FWD spots that are position specific as in C LW RW with 6 defensemen and two goalies....mixed in with an h2h format that starts a basic Saturday only unit(most games on Saturday) consisting of (C LW RW 2D 1G) and also including NHL playoffs as another built in prize that starts any ten players you want from your team. 35 players drafted on each team and 17 protected at the end. I really want to include the NHL playoffs because everyone loves a quick playoff pool but no one seems to be able to get together for it after the regular season ends, but knowing that its in play eliminates the hassle of scheduling

Does anyone know of such a site that can best manage a structure like this or do I have to be plugged into more than one site to handle this format?

Any ideas and responses would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Corv; December 20, 2012 at 1:53 AM.
    My Football Pool
    12 team keeper league . Protect 5 .
    Start 1qb,2rb,2wr,1te,1k
    Draft 15 rounds
    TD ONLY. td worth six points . Standard points for kicker.

Andrew Luck, MEGATRON, Dez Bryant, Lamar Miller, Doug Martin

My hockey pool - standard points 1 pnt goal/assist
    Start 12 F , 6D, 2G 1pnt goalie win/5 per shutout
    Keep any combo of 20
    15 reserves

Dobber Sports Prodigy

All these view and no responses? What gives? Is this not the most well informed hockey forum around?
    My Football Pool
    Start 1qb,2rb,2wr,1te,1k
    Draft 15 rounds

Keep any combo of 20
    15 reserves

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Maybe I'll have to set up two different pools on fantrax? One for heath to head and the other for total points. My concern us can we manipulate h2h just for the weekend?
    My Football Pool
    Start 1qb,2rb,2wr,1te,1k
    Draft 15 rounds

Keep any combo of 20
    15 reserves

The Wolverine

Interesting format. I'm not sure what would be the best course of action but thought I'd make a comment so others will hopefully notice this thread and be able to help. Good luck.

Dobber Sports Monster

Corv

I'm not sure either. Might be a tough find.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Corv View Post
    Hey guys the pool that I'm in might go into a major shake up! What we're trying to do is grow our pool from 6 to eight teams and incorporate total points of 9 FWD spots that are position specific as in C LW RW with 6 defensemen and two goalies....mixed in with an h2h format that starts a basic Saturday only unit(most games on Saturday) consisting of (C LW RW 2D 1G) and also including NHL playoffs as another built in prize that starts any ten players you want from your team. 35 players drafted on each team and 17 protected at the end. I really want to include the NHL playoffs because everyone loves a quick playoff pool but no one seems to be able to get together for it after the regular season ends, but knowing that its in play eliminates the hassle of scheduling

Does anyone know of such a site that can best manage a structure like this or do I have to be plugged into more than one site to handle this format?

Any ideas and responses would be greatly appreciated

Best thing I can think of is have 2 yahoo leagues since it's not big and can fill your needs for lineups.

Make the season run by all gm's and the playoffs run by the gm if you get what I mean. Sure it's more hassle for you with rosters, but it does what you want.