Thread: Dobber Prospects?

Banned

Default Dobber Prospects?

Any idea what happened to the site?

http://dobberprospects.com/

Banned

nevermind, it works only if you go to prospects.dobbersports.com

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

But link from dobberhockey to dobberprospect isn't working. I just sent an email to make it work.

I...am your father.

This happened to me a couple of days ago. Turned out to be a Chrome issue. I solved it by manually typing prospects.dobbersports.com and hitting 'stop' before it forwarded me onto Google. Then when it stopped on prospects.dobbersports.com, I refreshed.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    This happened to me a couple of days ago. Turned out to be a Chrome issue. I solved it by manually typing prospects.dobbersports.com and hitting 'stop' before it forwarded me onto Google. Then when it stopped on prospects.dobbersports.com, I refreshed.
    Pretty sure its not a Chrome issue, I've tried a few other browsers as well.

I'm assuming that you used GoDaddy to register dobberprospects.com ? The domain doesn't seem to be connected to the site - I'm assuming an issue with how the nameservers are set up. It's your side - not the users.
    Setting up the play.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by thatbirdguy View Post
    Pretty sure its not a Chrome issue, I've tried a few other browsers as well.

I'm assuming that you used GoDaddy to register dobberprospects.com ? The domain doesn't seem to be connected to the site - I'm assuming an issue with how the nameservers are set up. It's your side - not the users.
    I agree with this. I've also tried three different browsers on my computer and two on my smartphone and I always get sent to that godaddy site.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Wizard

I just got a warning from Google when I tried to access the prospects site. Says the site contains malware. Here's what the safe browsing diagnostic says...

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for prospects.dobbersports.com

What is the current listing status for prospects.dobbersports.com?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 45 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-08-07, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-08-07.
    Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including 2013-supas.ru/, moiverygoods.ru/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS13768 (PEER1).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, prospects.dobbersports.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
    Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
    Updated 4 hours ago
    © Google - Google Home
    Just wonder if there's some connection between this and the recent issue with getting directed to Godaddy? I use Kaspersky anti-virus and security and haven't gotten any hits on there after visiting the prospects site, but still it makes one wonder after the other issue.

Anybody else seeing things like this when you go to the prospects site?
    Last edited by NoWayOut; August 9, 2012 at 5:35 PM.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I got a similar message when I tried to go on...

Dobber Sports Genius

I emailed Dobber about that last night. Hope it gets fixed soon.
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

Dobber Sports Wizard

Anyone getting the malware warning again? I've been getting it the last 3 days or so....tried manually typing prospects.dobbersports.com and it still does it, as well as using the link from the main page.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar