Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 45 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Thread: It's the THINGS THAT IRK YOU thread - not hockey related

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: It's the THINGS THAT IRK YOU thread - not hockey related

My wife has a habit of opening the (heated) garage door from inside the house, then proceeds to either have a discussion with me or simply move on to something else (other than leaving the house) when it is -30C outside. Grrrr.
    WHL - 24tm multicast salary partial keeper
    19 Active / 6 Reserve / 15 Minors
    3C/3LW/3RW/3F/6D/1G
    Skaters: G/ A/ +/- /PIM/SOG/PPP/Hit/Blk/FOW-C
    Goalies: GS/W/OL/GAA/SV%/SV/SHO/ShL/A

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    There have been updates for my package eeevery EFFIN day except for TODAY!!! I want to swear around but want to keep my chat clean!!!! I can't express the importance of this package getting to its destination!!! It's the birthday card for my friend .... im SURE its on its way but at the same time ITS NOT UPDATING!!! I'm BLEEPING mad. I better not find out that this thing was LOST in the mail.

Says Express shipping is 1-3 days in USA ... HAH! ... HAH! Today was the 3rd day (GUARANTEED 5 DAYS MAX)
    Am I being a little TOO impatient? Yes probably but JUST HURRY IT THE BLEEP UP!!!!

They DO ship on Saturdays so I can HOPE it gets sent on Saturday. If not, MONDAY. His Birthday is next Friday but I want him to open it NOW!. Understand me? RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Just means a lot to me. Chances are that the USPS just hasn't sent the update to Canada Post which they said could happen. Maybe I am overreacting.
    I got it. Thanks. lol

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    I got it. Thanks. lol
    lol

Dam, still no updates today either. How long its it take to ship it 4,800 km? USPS does work on Saturdays. Now I'm really starting to think they lost it.

Should have just drove it there myself lol ... woulda been there by now

Am more surprised it's not there by now. I see there are flights coming in and out of Vancouver TO New York. Thought the package would have just went on a one way flight there but I guess not. It was in Vancouver on the morning of January 4th and the last update said "International item being forwarded to destination country" .... nothing since then. As long as it's not lost then it will be ok. I think, .... maybe .... lol

Dobber Sports All-Star

lol

Dam, still no updates today either. How long its it take to ship it 4,800 km? USPS does work on Saturdays. Now I'm really starting to think they lost it.

Should have just drove it there myself lol ... woulda been there by now

Am more surprised it's not there by now. I see there are flights coming in and out of Vancouver TO New York. Thought the package would have just went on a one way flight there but I guess not. As long as it's not lost then it will be ok. I think, .... maybe .... lol
    Strange how they say 1-3 days and then guarantee 5 days max. Which is it? They should give you an update on the 3rd day for sure.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Strange how they say 1-3 days and then guarantee 5 days max. Which is it? They should give you an update on the 3rd day for sure.
    I have a feeling it's in New York but just hasn't been updated yet. That's what my spidey senses are telling me (IT DID SAY SOMETIMES THEY DONT UPDATE EVERYTHING ON TIME). I put $50 american in there, just hope it don't get stolen because I know my friend probably needs it. Plus the hockey card in there is of a friend of his. Lots of sentimental value there. I kept thinking I would get 1-3 updates a day lol.

I haven't went on this much of an emotional roller coaster since TLC's hit series 'John and Kate plus 8' aired.

Dobber Sports All-Star

I have a feeling it's in New York but just hasn't been updated yet. That's what my spidey senses are telling me (IT DID SAY SOMETIMES THEY DONT UPDATE EVERYTHING ON TIME). I put $50 american in there, just hope it don't get stolen because I know my friend probably needs it. Plus the hockey card in there is of a friend of his. Lots of sentimental value there. I kept thinking I would get 1-3 updates a day lol.

I haven't went on this much of an emotional roller coaster since TLC's hit series 'John and Kate plus 8' aired.
    Well that says it all.

Dobber Sports Monster

I just got updates on my package today. Says at 2:00 am this morning my package finally arrived in the USA. Doesn't say which state or city (I'm assuming its still on the West Coast but hopefully not). Then at about 6 it went through customs. We got the ball rolling again. lol.

edit. Says location is in San Francisco. 2900 MILES to it's destined location. Dammit. At least it's not in Alaska or anything lol

Dobber Sports Titan

Never send money through the mail.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Never send money through the mail.
    Its in a San Fran post office right now. I went against my better judgement but I didn't want to make him a Money Order and make him go all over to get it since he is not in good health at the moment. Will find out in time if everything gets there but so far so good. Actually just reading the updates and it left the USPS center last night so hoping it don't take long from here!

Dobber Sports Titan

Its in a San Fran post office right now. I went against my better judgement but I didn't want to make him a Money Order and make him go all over to get it since he is not in good health at the moment. Will find out in time if everything gets there but so far so good. Actually just reading the updates and it left the USPS center last night so hoping it don't take long from here!
    I know it's not really like a surprise, but e-transfer? I do get it's a b-day present and the element of surprise is a thing and opening a card to find $50 is better than $50 e-cash, but I might do that next? Not sure also on the rules to e-transfer internationally.

Dobber Sports Monster

I know it's not really like a surprise, but e-transfer? I do get it's a b-day present and the element of surprise is a thing and opening a card to find $50 is better than $50 e-cash, but I might do that next? Not sure also on the rules to e-transfer internationally.
    This individual hasn't been on the internet for months now. That's how bad this situation is. I suppose the money part don't really matter, just the fact that someone sent him a B-Day card and a hockey card of a friend of his might brighten his day. Man I hope I can talk to him soon. Wish I could just fly across country to visit him.

Dobber Sports Titan

This individual hasn't been on the internet for months now. That's how bad this situation is. I suppose the money part don't really matter, just the fact that someone sent him a B-Day card and a hockey card of a friend of his might brighten his day. Man I hope I can talk to him soon. Wish I could just fly across country to visit him.
    Hopefully it all works out with the present and your friends health!

Dobber Sports Monster

Hopefully it all works out with the present and your friends health!
    Thank you very much.

Dobber Sports Monster

Well well I just checked the updates and the package reached the Post Office in his City. I googled the distance to his house and its just a few blocks from there lol. So could be today! Haha this is awesome. i'm not so IRKED anymore :P

EDIT. Item delivered! He got it! lololol. Made my day.

Dobber Sports Jedi

This irks me to NOOOOOOOO END..

News articles, almost all of them now seem absolutely compelled, as if it's mandatory to provide full quotes of tweets and then post the tweet directly below forcing readers to read it twice...

Like WTF... can't they just frickin' say here's a bunch of tweets of people sounding off or so and so said "------" When they include multiple tweets. Jeeebezus f---k I want to gouge my eyes out.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4