Thread: IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL, alright?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL, alright?

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2013/...ckless_on_ice/

Now, here's the reality: A player who is worth the price of admission is done for the season, with the possibility that he will never quite be the same.
    ...but at least we still get to watch Matt Cook....wait...its that spelt with an E.....You'd think I would know after all the games I watch him play.
    REDRUM
    -roto - 10 team - keep 20 of 24 - G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, W, SV, SV%

C - Nathan MacKinnon, Aleksander Barkov, Nick Bjugstad, Jonathon Huberdeau
    LW - Evander Kane, Jaden Schwartz, Brayden Schenn, Chris Kreider, Jonathon Drouin, Sven Baertchi
    RW - Kyle Okposo, Valeri Nichushkin, Gustav Nyquist, Chris Stewart
    D - Oliver Ekman Larsson, Dougie Hamilton, Viktor Hedman, Kevin Shattenkirk, Erik Johnson
    G - Jonathon Bernier, Sergei Bobrovsky, Darcy Kuemper, Robin Lehner

Dobber Sports Deity

I agree with your title, it was not intentional. Now can we get past this?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I agree with your title, it was not intentional. Now can we get past this?
    Yeah, preaching to the choir here. The vocal minority is trying to stretch this into more than it is.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Icon

I f-ing hate Matt Cooke, but that being said, people do change and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Did he make the changes for selfish reasons? Of course, but anyone would make that decision with their job on the line. The guy isn't a saint but neither are the other players in the NHL.

Does it suck that the most exciting d-man in the league had his season cut short? Most definitely. But I don't see the need to bash a guy who has seriously made an honest effort to change his game and probably does feel bad about causing the injury. Big thumbs down to Spector on this one for an attack piece.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    I f-ing hate Matt Cooke, but that being said, people do change and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Did he make the changes for selfish reasons? Of course, but anyone would make that decision with their job on the line. The guy isn't a saint but neither are the other players in the NHL.

Does it suck that the most exciting d-man in the league had his season cut short? Most definitely. But I don't see the need to bash a guy who has seriously made an honest effort to change his game and probably does feel bad about causing the injury. Big thumbs down to Spector on this one for an attack piece.
    Rep

10 characters
    10 Teams, Keep 15

H2H Categories: G, A, PPP, Hits, Blks, SOG -- W, GAA, SV%, SVs

3C - MacKinnon, Barkov, Vilardi (RW), Bennett, W Johnston
    3LW - Fiala, Jenner, Byfield, Raymond
    3RW - Miller, Jarvis, Kyrou, Debrusk
    5D - Fox, Q Hughes, Matheson, Letang
    2F

2G (max 4) - Vasilevskiy, Woll, Samsonov

8 Farm - L Hughes, M Knies, M Michkov, Z Benson, F Nazar, M Savoie, Annunen (G)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post

100% agree and repped.

Further how anyone can think that Matte Cooke is brilliant enough to come up with this plan and skilled enough to check a player while carefully slicing through his achilles with one skate is beyond me. Just assinine to even suggest it was intentional. Skates are sharp, if it was Chara, Ott, Lucic or any other player it would be accepted for the accident that it is.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR