Thread: Mrazek with the start tonight for Detroit

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Mrazek with the start tonight for Detroit

Anyone else excited to see how he does? Expecting good things from him in a 16 team keeper league that I own him in.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by tk800air View Post
    Anyone else excited to see how he does? Expecting good things from him in a 16 team keeper league that I own him in.
    I'm excited to see how he does but woulndt be swayed either by any kind of performance. Even with Howard being a UFA I expect Mrazek to spend a few more years n the AHL much like Howard did.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

http://prospects.dobbersports.com/in...ngs&Itemid=172

just some reading on the dobber prospects team thoughts on Mrazek

Me and Justin Goldman are very excited with this kid, and feel Howard temperarly holding his future job...
    Current Roster:

F: H Sedin, Plekanec, Perry, Cammalleri, Oshie, Stepan, Anisimov, Kunitz, Justin Williams, Little, Baertchi, Huberdeau, Eberle, Rattie, Hoffman, Holland, Horvat, Dano, Dal Colle, Kerdiles

D: Boumeester, Green, Carlson, Del Zotto, Myers, Alzner, M Staal, Pouliot, Gormley, Mueller

G: Varlamov, Mrazek, Niemi, Vasilevski, Ramo, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Newbie

Hockeyrobot- Not looking to change my perspective on him at all. Just pumped to see he got an NHL start so soon, and was looking forward to see how he did against the Blues. Thought he looked pretty good and not out of place at all.
    Jason_Banks great write up on Mrazek, took the time to check out a couple of other guys on there as well great site.
    Last edited by tk800air; February 7, 2013 at 11:49 PM. Reason: misspell

Dobber Sports Veteran

I think Mrazek has some long term potential, but nobody should be buying right now. Wait until the hype of tonight's start dies down and reevaluate later on...
    12 team Full Dynasty w cap. 13F, 7D, 2G, 5B.
    G 4.25, A 2.75, PPP 1.5, SHP 3, Hits 0.4, Blocks 0.5, PIM 0.25, DFP 1
    W 5 OTL 1 SO 6 SV 0.25 L-1 GS 1

F:Stamkos, C Stew, R Johansen, B Dubinsky, Max Pac, Umberger, B Ryan, D Backes, T Ruutu, Lucic, Ott, MSL, Heatley, C Kunitz, J Benn, L Adam

D: C Fowler, Kronwall, A Goligoski, JM Liles, M Giordano, K Letang, N Nikitin, R Josi

G: J Quick, A Niemi, C Anderson, Rinne