Thread: Madison Bumgarner

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Madison Bumgarner

Pretty disappointing game. He has been magnificent and a great horse over the year, but looking at his last 8 starts (including tonight) he's given up 4 earned runs 6 times. Hardly a stud. Also, consider 5 of 8 were at home a pitchers park, and the other 2 of 3 were at Petco and Wrigley. Yes, he's 23, but those stats sting. I knew SF had no chance vs a better hitting team and bull pen. Factor in Cain has traditionally faltered against Cincy, and off course the once dominating Tim Lincecum becoming nothing more than a potential game 4 starter. Interesting where Madison is drafted next year.....

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by bluejays View Post
    Pretty disappointing game. He has been magnificent and a great horse over the year, but looking at his last 8 starts (including tonight) he's given up 4 earned runs 6 times. Hardly a stud. Also, consider 5 of 8 were at home a pitchers park, and the other 2 of 3 were at Petco and Wrigley. Yes, he's 23, but those stats sting. I knew SF had no chance vs a better hitting team and bull pen. Factor in Cain has traditionally faltered against Cincy, and off course the once dominating Tim Lincecum becoming nothing more than a potential game 4 starter. Interesting where Madison is drafted next year.....
    He has those bad games and stretches, but most of the time he's utterly dominant.

I wouldn't worry too much about him.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."