Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 55 ... LastLast

Thread: It's the THINGS THAT IRK YOU thread - not hockey related

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: It's the THINGS THAT IRK YOU thread - not hockey related

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    My commute is about 25 to 30 minutes. But I walk. And love getting some exercise in, since I work in an office. I also choose to rent over owning, so I can live in a trendy area and still within walking distance to downtown and work...

People who enter the highway on the onramps at 60km/h and then nearly kill everyone with their merge. That irks me...
    Hey Al, I think we're almost neighbours! lol I live less than a five minute walk to work in downtown Ottawa. I also choose to rent instead of own. I hate, literally hate yard work, shoveling snow, the constant upkeep of living on a house, plus all the added utilities costs, so I find renting a better life choice. I'm happier, even if I won't have any equity built up from my house appreciating.

Also, you nailed it for me with your merge comment...how they hell can people not understand that they are entering a highway where people are going at least 100 km/hr. Idiots doing idiot things because they are idiots.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Idiots doing idiot things because they are idiots.
    This sums up all of our combined irks, probably.

/thread

Dobber Sports Ninja

Love my Archer meme's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Monster

When people straight up lie​ to your face. Like I can respect a man if he tells me something straight and just keeps it real but so many people talk to you with a second face on which irritates the heck out of me. Also fake excuses, like c mon just say it like it is, i can handle the truth.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    When people straight up lie​ to your face. Like I can respect a man if he tells me something straight and just keeps it real but so many people talk to you with a second face on which irritates the heck out of me. Also fake excuses, like c mon just say it like it is, i can handle the truth.
    who did you wrong bro , I'll take care of them when my back gets better

Dobber Sports Deity

Having to work on a Sunday when the sun is shining.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Having to give stool samples. I have to take samples from three different bowel movements. Part of me wants to use one of mine, then I will go to the park and find dog and cat poo and use them. Of course, I'll probably end up with feline leukemia.

Dobber Sports Master

Having to give stool samples. I have to take samples from three different bowel movements. Part of me wants to use one of mine, then I will go to the park and find dog and cat poo and use them. Of course, I'll probably end up with feline leukemia.
    ahh , the ol turn 50 , shit on a stick OHIP cancer screening .

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    ahh , the ol turn 50 , shit on a stick OHIP cancer screening .
    LOL! Gross! I am not too far from that myself actually.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    LOL! Gross! I am not too far from that myself actually.
    saran wrap and old bbq tongs and your good to go axe

Dobber Sports Genius

Might be the best irk on here to date.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Wizard

People who use acronyms for common phrases. TBE, IRL.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    People who use acronyms for common phrases. TBE, IRL.
    Acronyms often bug me as well, especially when you can't figure out what it means. Took me a while to figure out BRB. I get VMT at work every now and then. I had to ask someone if they knew what it meant (very many thanks).

Dobber Sports Ninja

Okay, so today at work (I work in a pretty large office complex), I have to use the toilet and go into the last stall (of 4 stalls) and sitting in the bowl is someone's big ol' bowel movement and some toilet paper. That wasn't the worst part, there was a fair amount of blood in the bowl. The only excuse I could accept is that they guy bled out and had to be taken to the hospital on a stretcher. So I had to flush the toilet with my boot and go to another stall to do my business. What the hell is wrong with people? Seriously.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Okay, so today at work (I work in a pretty large office complex), I have to use the toilet and go into the last stall (of 4 stalls) and sitting in the bowl is someone's big ol' bowel movement and some toilet paper. That wasn't the worst part, there was a fair amount of blood in the bowl. The only excuse I could accept is that they guy bled out and had to be taken to the hospital on a stretcher. So I had to flush the toilet with my boot and go to another stall to do my business. What the hell is wrong with people? Seriously.
    Man your irk's really stink lately.