Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dobber Community: Resolve Is Strong

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Dobber Community: Resolve Is Strong

Fellow dobberites. We held strong over months of agony with no hockey. You guys are awesome! We made it through a very hard time together and now we press forward. I am sure Dobber is quite appreciative of everyone who kept comnig back on a daily basis to talk some puck. Hopefully those who slipped away for a bit come on back now that hockey will be back. To the dobber columnists who kept creating articles and things to talk about, thank you. So a BIG THANK you to everyone abroad sticking around and making this place just as interesting as always during the lockout.

HOCKEYTIME!!

Dobber Sports Genius

Another smoothmove Shakes , you're on a roll!
    Feels good to feel good about yourself , doesn't it Shakes , great job with the quitting thing Sir!
    Back to this post , ditto , thanks to Dobber abnd the Dobber community!
    Now lets get back to what realy matters HOCKEY!!!
    POOL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    Fellow dobberites. We held strong over months of agony with no hockey. You guys are awesome! We made it through a very hard time together and now we press forward. I am sure Dobber is quite appreciative of everyone who kept comnig back on a daily basis to talk some puck. Hopefully those who slipped away for a bit come on back now that hockey will be back. To the dobber columnists who kept creating articles and things to talk about, thank you. So a BIG THANK you to everyone abroad sticking around and making this place just as interesting as always during the lockout.

HOCKEYTIME!!

Couldn't have said it better myself

Thank you everyone for hanging in there and supporting the community, as well as myself
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Bought the Guide now that there is hockey. Hopefully you get a slew of orders now that things are for real. Game on!

Administrator

Now my personal lockout begins. No hockey 'til playoffs. How long can I hold out?
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    Now my personal lockout begins. No hockey 'til playoffs. How long can I hold out?
    January 19th. lol
    10 Keepers

10 Team, 10 Keeper
    Head to Head: G,A,P,PPP,SHP,BS,FW,GAA,SV%,SO
    Daily changes: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G
    C: Malkin, Pavelski, Domi
    LW: Gaudreau, Drouin
    RW: Kessel, B. Ryan, Nyquist
    D: Hedman
    G: Holtby
    Don't mistake opinion for fact.

Dobber Sports All-Star

There is no other place out there like Dobber. I looked!
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Dobber Sports Stud

HOCKEYTIME!!
    This has been a tough time for Dobber and his staff too who make their bread and butter on this game. I'm buying the guide but I'd be interested if Dobber would reveal the percentage in drop (if so) due to the lock out in purchased guides. Not a big deal, but curious.

Dobber Sports Deity

Well said Shakedown!

It's been a tough go over the past few months for sure. It was getting to the point where I was posting more info in the baseball section of these forums (thank god for FA time and trades!) then I was on the hockey section.

Either way, it will be good to have fantasy hockey back on the front burner!

Welcome back all!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Amen boys and tell ya what, you see the crazy amount of traffic today on these forums?? Hell yea. Game on!!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Amen boys and tell ya what, you see the crazy amount of traffic today on these forums?? Hell yea. Game on!!
    I pity all those just coming back who have so many pages of the beer thread to catch up on. The Lounge was the only non-casualty in this whole mess. Though it must be said, it didn't survive without taking a few dings and dents to it's rep.

Seriously though it's good to see things getting back to normal. And lots of missing Dobberites finally back and contributing, I'm looking at you in particular Mcgoo. Now if we can get that headcase Dyz back in here.....
    Your beer mug isn't half-empty, your just half-way to the next refill.....

Dobber Sports Guru

It's good to be back! Haven't spent much time around these parts in the last few months but I will be a regular again. I'm pumped!

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    It's good to be back! Haven't spent much time around these parts in the last few months but I will be a regular again. I'm pumped!
    Welcome back!!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Well said, Shake. It was a little rough at times, but there's a ton of spirit and personality here. It's HOCKEY TIME now, baby!!!
    Last edited by One87; January 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Genius

If today's increase in site traffic is any indication, I think Dobber and crew will be alright. Get out there and buy those guides everyone. Some new faces today, very nice to see.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.