Dobber Sports Novice

Default Rank these players(REP)

Hey gang. Please rate these players and maybe explain why:

Duchene
    Hall
    E.Kane
    Benn
    Landeskog

League info in sig. I am deciding on an offer received today and an offer I have sent out recently. All info is appreciated and as always REP will be given. Thanks a bunch.
    10 Team Roto 7 Player Keeper League
    No Bench
    (G ,A, +/-, PIM,PPP, SOG) (W, GAA,SV,SV %, SHO)
    3C, 3RW,3LW, 5D, 3G

C= Backstrom, Nugent-Hopkins, Duchene

RW= Yakupov, Tarasenko, Carter

LW= Schenn, Fleischmann, Conacher

W= Morrow, Okposo

F= Huberdeau, Grigogenko

D=Karlssson, M.Green, K.Yandle, Carlson, R.Ellis

G=Luongo, Varlamov, Backstrom

Dobber Sports Stud

Hey man, fantasy wise I'd say this is the way to go for now

Hall
    Benn
    E. Kane/Landeskog
    Duchene*

My reasoning: Hall is probably the most offensively talented of the group, and he will be playing in young edmonton for years to come with loads of offensive talent and should be putting up great numbers.

Benn is next because he's consistently putting up points for the last 2 years and plays on the first line (usually) of a very decent dallas team.

Kane and Landeskog are very similar players fantasy wise- they both play on mediocre teams, both get a fair amount of points, but it's not quite a PPG, have lots of shots and a fair amount of PIM. They both also get a lot of hits, but your league doesn't count those so their value is slightly diminished.

Duchene is the biggest unknown, but for now, he's the low man on the totem pole. He is yet unproven and has greatly regressed from his breakout year of 67 pts, though he's starting to put up pts so far this year. I think he'll be good down the line, but for now is the biggest risk to keep.
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby

Dobber Sports Stud

Benn (big body, watch him explode this year)
    Hall (is gonna be absolutely unreal, I'd offer a ton to get him now-watch him crazy good)
    Kane
    Landeskog
    Duch

Dobber Sports Superstar

I have them this way:

Benn: The proof is in the pudding he has been there, done that and is looking like a solid ppg player. BTW, there are not too many of them!

Hall: The most upside of the rest. Good opportunity in Oil ville, but it's about the future and he still has to prove himself. There are injury concerns.

E Kane: Kane and Landeskog are close, I give the nod to Kane. He can be real nasty! He's ahead of Landeskog on the development curve. Still, it's close.

Landeskog: See above

Duchene: He just makes everyone nervous, big time worries with him. He was not protected in most keepers except for the deeper ones Why go there if you don't have to?
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Stud

1. Benn
    2. Hall
    3. Duchene
    4. E. Kane
    5. Landeskog

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I would say:

Hall
    Duchene
    Benn
    Kane
    Landeskog*

Hall as of now, assuming he gets a point in the current game playing, has a point in every game so far. He is the most talented fantasy player of the bunch and benefits from playing with RNH and Eberle.

Duchene, after some absense, is finally back to his good game-playing. He is putting up points so far at a nice pace alongside former NYI Parenteau. Keep in mind it's hard to put up a lot of fantasy value in NYI, so Parenteau will benefit Duchene.

Benn would be second for me, but after a delayed season start, he may be rusty (and it's showing). Play with confidence.

Kane is very talented, but the Jets are a frustrating team to bank on. They consistently let in goals so don't count on Kane for nice +/. He will put up an average amount of point however.

Seeing as Landeskog just got injured and is out indefinately, he's last . When he comes back, play with confidence.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Hall
    Benn
    Kane
    Duchene
    Landeskog

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    I have them this way:

Benn: The proof is in the pudding he has been there, done that and is looking like a solid ppg player. BTW, there are not too many of them!

Hall: The most upside of the rest. Good opportunity in Oil ville, but it's about the future and he still has to prove himself. There are injury concerns.

E Kane: Kane and Landeskog are close, I give the nod to Kane. He can be real nasty! He's ahead of Landeskog on the development curve. Still, it's close.

Landeskog: See above

Duchene: He just makes everyone nervous, big time worries with him. He was not protected in most keepers except for the deeper ones Why go there if you don't have to?
    This stack for me as well. Benn over Hall and Kane over Landeskog

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by huskerpower22 View Post
    Hey gang. Please rate these players and maybe explain why:

Duchene
    Hall
    E.Kane
    Benn
    Landeskog

League info in sig. I am deciding on an offer received today and an offer I have sent out recently. All info is appreciated and as always REP will be given. Thanks a bunch.
    Benn - Will likely be PPG and give you solid PIMs
    Kane - Probably 70pt guy who will give PIMs
    Landeskog - 65pt guy with substantial PIM gap between him and Hall. Don't see Hall's points closing that gap. I also believe he will be more durable than Hall.

Hall - 65-75 pt guy because of HEALTH. Between Landy and Duchene with PIMs totals
    Duchene - 70 - ppg who won't have many PIMs

Although Hall is chippier than Duchene, I have a gap between the first three and Hall and Duchene because I believe Benn, Kane and Landeskog will hold up better, making them better options.
    Last edited by One87; February 3, 2013 at 5:09 AM.