Thread: Elite for Elite

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Elite for Elite

Hey. Team is in Sig. I have this in the goalie thread too, not sure which place is more appropriate! REP for a good answer

I'm getting relatively tired of Fleury's poor GAA and SV%. I've owned him for a few years and nothing has lead me to believe those stats are going to get any better. He gets me oodles of wins, but a win is just one category compared to three (SO, SV% and GAA).

In a perfect world, I'd love to acquire Quick or Rinne (another elite goalie) for him. The only problem is the owners (one has Quick, the other Rinne) are deservably high on them both and it'd take a smart offer to sway them either way.

In you guys' view, what would a solid offer be for either of those guys? Feel free to say I should stand pat and things are gonna get better!
    Much appreciated in advance!
    Last edited by 9601; March 7, 2013 at 10:35 PM.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 9601 View Post
    Hey. Team is in Sig. I have this in the goalie thread too, not sure which place is more appropriate! REP for a good answer

I'm getting relatively tired of Fleury's poor GAA and SV%. I've owned him for a few years and nothing has lead me to believe those stats are going to get any better. He gets me oodles of wins, but a win is just one category compared to three (SO, SV% and GAA).

In a perfect world, I'd love to acquire Quick or Rinne (another elite goalie) for him. The only problem is the owners (one has Quick, the other Rinne) are deservably high on them both and it'd take a smart offer to sway them either way.

In you guys' view, what would a solid offer be for either of those guys? Feel free to say I should stand pat and things are gonna get better!
    Much appreciated in advance!
    Damn. I could see them easily demanding Rask back. If you're trying to keep Rask, I think you have to give them Fleury + Bishop (some future hope) + a player like Letang.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Initiate

I'd dangle Schultz and Fleury out there and perhaps Getzlaf out there for either. You have a relative strength in D and C positions.
    Evgeni from the Bloc
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 10
    Daily Starts: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G

G,A,+/-,PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Tavares, Malkin, Johansen, Couture
    LW: Schenn (C), Kreider, Skinner, Kane
    RW: [B]Kucherov, Seguin (C), Wheeler, REinhart (C), Ehlers (LW)
    D: Byfuglien, Provorov, Giordano, de Haan, Phaneuf
    G: Bobrovsky, Lehner, Saros

2017 Picks: 1,2,3,5,6,6,7,8,9,10,11

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by davidgoodburn View Post
    I'd dangle Schultz and Fleury out there and perhaps Getzlaf out there for either. You have a relative strength in D and C positions.
    Schultz I could probably part with. I love the Getz n Perry duo and will do what I can to leave it in place. Only time will tell I guess!