Thread: Wk 16 line-up please help!

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Wk 16 line-up please help!

Hey guys,

I'm having a tough time on who to start for my week 16 match-up at 2 positions.

1) rb's- start 3 of these 4.

Rice (play giants)
    Morris (play phi)
    Lynch (play sf)
    Charles (play ind)

I'm leaning towards rice, Morris and lynch. However I'm in a real bind between Charles and lynch. Lynch has been a monster all yr but playing sf scares me and Charles had a absolute dud last week.

Thoughts please?!

Def pick 1

Hou (play min)
    Sea (play sf)

I'm leaning towards Houston, just know AP will get his yards, Is that enough to think about seattles def?

Side note- I've been a die hard Seahawks fan for a solid 20 yrs. just don't want to pick with my heart instead of my head.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays to all!

Dobber Sports Veteran

You are definitely starting Morris and Rice because of the matchups. I'd probably start Lynch but there is a very good case for starting Charles as well since he's playing IND and should have a field day but he has more downside if the Cheifs fall behind. I think I'd go with Lynch though because he's safer and you have some really good RBs already so you don't need as much upside from him.

I go with the Houston Defense. It's just a very favorable matchup. SF has a good offense with Kaepernick and Gore so it's best to bet on Houston getting interceptions and turnovers on Ponder and that AP only gets 1 touchdown.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by cmt13 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm having a tough time on who to start for my week 16 match-up at 2 positions.

1) rb's- start 3 of these 4.

Rice (play giants)
    Morris (play phi)
    Lynch (play sf)
    Charles (play ind)

I'm leaning towards rice, Morris and lynch. However I'm in a real bind between Charles and lynch. Lynch has been a monster all yr but playing sf scares me and Charles had a absolute dud last week.

Thoughts please?!

Def pick 1

Hou (play min)
    Sea (play sf)

I'm leaning towards Houston, just know AP will get his yards, Is that enough to think about seattles def?

Side note- I've been a die hard Seahawks fan for a solid 20 yrs. just don't want to pick with my heart instead of my head.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays to all!
    You sit Charles here. 1) He had the dud last week as you said 2) KC is packing it in for the year. Sea has something to play for and Wilson has been on a different level, which should open it up fo Lynch, even against SF's D who has not been invincible by the way

Rice and Morris are both top 5 plays, ahead of Lynch and Charles. Go Rice, Morris and Lynch.

Roll with Hou. They're a solid play this week. As you said, Peterson will get his yards.
    Last edited by One87; December 22, 2012 at 5:42 PM.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Novice

Thanks guys for your input, going with rice, Morris and lynch and the Houston def. good luck to you guys tomorrow.