Thread: Backstrom - Minn - projected starts

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Backstrom - Minn - projected starts

Dobber is showing Backstrom as starting 30 games in the shortened season and that just seems real low to me - I would buy 35-36 - so what's the issue?

Anyone close to the Wild situation want to share their insights?

Administrator

Injury prone.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    Injury prone.
    Booo, but yeah that is probably the reason. and of course, we poolies will find a way of saying 'but this year he will be okay and the price is right so I think I will take a shot at him." And then we wonder why we finished out of the money yet again - well idiot it is because you didn't have enough goalies for the last 5 weeks of the season.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default So Metaldude

Injury prone.
    Booo, but yeah that is probably the reason. and of course, we poolies will find a way of saying 'but this year he will be okay and the price is right so I think I will take a shot at him." And then we wonder why we finished out of the money yet again - well idiot it is because you didn't have enough goalies for the last 5 weeks of the season.

Dude, if you would be so kind, take a look at my roster in sig and tell me what youth and prospects you would be prepared to package for Luongo.

Administrator

Stepan, Okposo, Voynov, Elliott, Desjardins, Bernier, Etem, Eakin and Johansen are all moveable in my books. With keep 17 you should have two goalie keepers.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Stepan, Okposo, Voynov, Elliott, Desjardins, Bernier, Etem, Eakin and Johansen are all moveable in my books. With keep 17 you should have two goalie keepers.
    Thanks pal - yeah I have struggled in goal the last while - I got really lucky when Roloson had a good season a while back and it took the heat off getting another goalie (mind you I always though Bernier was the heir apparent - bleck)

Your list fits with my thinking - just wanted to check with someone else.