Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey Devils

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    Interesting lets just hope they dont overpay.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

The Magnificent One

some updates from the devils camp and Luo.

I wont make any predictions on line combos just yet. gonna wait until it gets closer to the season to see if they sign brunner or anyone else. a lot of moving pieces for the devils.

The devils had development camp today. they had 2 teams on the ice. team 1 are the ones with the chance to be invited to the big camp.

kinkaid wasn't there bc he still hasn't signed a contract.
    Matteau is injured and will be shut down for the rest of camp. this might hurt his chances at making the big club and not sure what his situation is with any team affiliates as he was let go late last season.
    Arthur Gavrus will be playing in the khl this season. heading there after camp. (joking comments were that his ticket to the NHL is if he takes out kovy).

Henrique's agent was quoted that he will defently not be signing his qualifying offer. while that sounds bad its only a one year deal at 550k. so that's not a shocker. they are talking and luo says hopefully he will have all RFA's signed by the end of the weekend.

Josefson is also still not signed but agent says talks are going well.
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

What do you think about Cammalleri to New Jersey? Calgary wants to unload him.
    GO WINGS!

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    well I have mixed feelings about this. I have him on my dynasty fantasy team so I wouldn't want to see him in NJ. the reason being that I don't think he fits in NJ. yes I wouldn't mind the goals that he will bring but not sure where he slots.

he plays C, LW I believe. being used now as top center in CGY. in NJ we have Zajac, Henrique, elias, carter. 4 centers and that doesn't count zubrus who can play center, josefson (if and when he signs), sestio.

could cammy be a step up from some of those yes. but if they would bring him in I could see elias slotting back to LW where he likes it best. or keep elias at center and line cammy up as LW with elias?? good playmaker for cammy. could go well.

OK then after typing this there are many options that they could use him. just not sure they will get him and his 6mil cap hit that he becomes a UFA next season. the devils have cap space but I think they might want someone they can lock up long term in the 5mil range if anything. also not sure the devils can package what cgy will be looking him. we don't have many draft picks to shed (1st rounders and 2nd rounders that is). and I don't see the devils moving forwards right now. maybe they can package a dman and something for him if possible but im sure cgy is gonna be looking for top dollar.

The Magnificent One

So looks like all but henrigue has signed. Reported that its very close though.
    Kinkaid signed today. I dont see any terms or anything just that he signed. If anyine can find the info please post.

Interesting lines i saw posted by a fan:
    Henrique-zajac-Ryder
    Elias-josefson-zubrus
    Clowe-lok-olesz

Not sure i agree 100% but it does set up Ryder with 2 amazing play makers. But i might slot clowe there instead of henrigue to add a big body to open room for zajac and Ryder to pass and shoot. But most likely henrique will stay at center and josefson goes to 3rd line as he now isn't the offensive threat we all hoped.

Banned

Devils being sold to 76ers owner today:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...ia-76ers-coach

Dobber Sports Star

Lou has a new boss! I'd imagine of any GM out there, Lamoriello will see the least change from a new owner. What owner would have the jam to change him out?

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyhockeygeek View Post
    Lou has a new boss! I'd imagine of any GM out there, Lamoriello will see the least change from a new owner. What owner would have the jam to change him out?
    yeah it was probably a deal like. okay ill buy the team and be a silent partner. lou you continue what you do best. but maybe with this they will open the wallet even more and get brunner signed??

Dobber Sports Monster

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: New Jersey Devils

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    HaHa.. Dakk predicted this a year ago, wow..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Genius

The Adam Larsson debate rages on...

http://toomanymenonthesite.com/2014/...0the%20Network

Banned

and the curse is broken, Devils win first shootout in last 18 attempts...

Dobber Sports Veteran

Is there where I come to whine about DeBoer? Just pick your defense already??? Gelinas getting scratched for Peter Harrold?
    I would hate playing for this coach.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Loved the Devils retro red and green jerseys tonight! Doesn't hurt that Schneider and the Devils channelled the glory days when Brodeur was in net, getting a 2-0 shutout tonight.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Monster

I was thinking the same thing!! I had the game on for a bit, I really liked those jerseys! I'm a jersey fiend though.

Lookin' sharp!

CAVp1J2UIAAvRYz.pngCAVp1J2UIAAvRYz.png

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Loved the Devils retro red and green jerseys tonight! Doesn't hurt that Schneider and the Devils channelled the glory days when Brodeur was in net, getting a 2-0 shutout tonight.