Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23 63 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1329

Thread: Buffalo Sabres

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Buffalo Sabres

What the hell? Did he defect back to Russia!? Did he see the weather report and just decide to tack on an extra week at the beach resort!? lol
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    What the hell? Did he defect back to Russia!? Did he see the weather report and just decide to tack on an extra week at the beach resort!? lol
    Murray said he'll be put back in at some point during their upcoming road trip. Kid's gotten learn...
    @SmittysRant

Marcus Foligno (hand) is closer to return. But probably another two weeks. He was rolling at 1.7pts/game in multi-cat leagues that included HIT, PIM and SOG. Could be a low risk wire grab for a #3 LW-er for the late season push. He should come back fresh and eager to impress.

Neuvirth is out (LBI)...not that anyone but his Mom cares. Hackett is back-up.

Defensive pairings at this morning's skate?
    Gorges/Myers
    Weber/Risto/Meszaros (he's odd man out)
    Benoit/Strachan
    @SmittysRant

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I read somewhere that he was vacationing in the Dominican Republic during the All Star break and his flight back to Buffalo was oversold, so he had to catch a later flight and consequently was late to report to the team.

That being said, according to beat writers, Buffalo is practicing now in Calgary but he is not on the ice....
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Zadorov has been reinstated...fwiw
    @SmittysRant

Just to clarify...Murray was interviewed and confirmed that Zadorov's suspension was lifted, BUT he will not play vs Edmonton.
    @SmittysRant

Very interesting article from Hockey Buzz

The name of Tyler Myers has been in the mouths of several NHL GMs this season.

Ottawa Sun writer Bruce Garrioch has confirmed that which I have been telling you for months about Myers:

A). #57 is attracting a ton of attention from Anaheim, Detroit and Colorado.

B). Tim Murray is not actively shopping Myers, however, will listen to real, bona fide offers for his #1 D-man

C). There are contending teams who are interested in trading several assets to Buffalo in exchange for Myers just so that they can pre-empt Myers from being traded to a competitor.
    This should be a very interesting trade deadline. Looking forward to March 2nd.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Very interesting article from Hockey Buzz

This should be a very interesting trade deadline. Looking forward to March 2nd.
    Hmm. From Eklund. I'm actively assuming Myers won't be traded specifically because of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Hmm. From Eklund. I'm actively assuming Myers won't be traded specifically because of this post.
    Well, technically some guy named Garth. We'll gladly accept Gibson, Ritchie and a 2015 first.

[fap-fap-fap]
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Haha. Excellent.

I can see them shipping Myers. But we really need (besides a true #1 center) is winger talent and a goalie. Especially left wing talent. Our goalies are deep but years off from full time and rather meh upside-wise. Our right wing is pretty deep relatively speaking. Centers too (aside for the aforementioned #1).
    @SmittysRant

So I am watching the Blues vs Sabres matchup when the camera pans across the Blues bench focusing on Hitch when it suddenly occurs to me...

@SmittysRant

Trade talks between Ducks/Sabres re Myers deal intensifying.

The Anaheim Ducks are reportedly getting very serious about acquiring Tyler Myers.

Talks between the Ducks and the Buffalo Sabres regarding the towering defenseman have intensified, according to Renaud Lavoie of TVA Sports.

The Ducks are apparently not alone in their pursuit of the blue-liner, though, which could explain the increased urgency of their talks with Buffalo.

Myers, who leads Buffalo in ice time, is in the third season of a seven-year, $38.5-million contract, so any team willing to trade for him will need to accommodate his $5.5-million cap hit or convince the Sabres to retain some salary.
    http://www.thescore.com/news/695460
    @SmittysRant

Great passing demonstration on the second Sabres goal on the power play. Ennis pots it from a pretty Stewart backhand pass.
    @SmittysRant

Zemgus scores a pretty one for the Sabres third of the eve vs Dallas. I think NWO is dressing for the game. Ruff called him up to help out this Stars defense.
    @SmittysRant