Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17 57 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1329

Thread: Buffalo Sabres

Thanks for the updates, gents. Looks like Tallinder is out too.

Funny, Hackett allowed six on 30 shots and gets a call-up. Odd positive reinforcement system we got.

Seriously though...Miller's injury (whatever the hell it is) does not appear to be serious. Last night my bud and I were commenting on how fluid and relaxed he seemed in net. Haven't seen him that way in a loooooong time.

EDIT: FYI...Enroth is getting the start.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Sage

Anyone know if Larsson is playing again tonight? He didn't play much last night, but I'm trying to decide whether to go with him or Matt Martin lol
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Quote Originally Posted by VintageVibe View Post
    Anyone know if Larsson is playing again tonight? He didn't play much last night, but I'm trying to decide whether to go with him or Matt Martin lol
    He should be. As long as Leino and Foligno are out, he's in as far as I know.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Veteran

Man oh man, is Myers still looking rather shaky out there....
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Man oh man, is Myers still looking rather shaky out there....
    Yes, he is. He's pinching more than usual I notice. But his positioning is still sucky, and for the life of me I don't know why he doesn't use his body to punish opposing players.

Is he aware he's 6'8"??
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Yes, he is. He's pinching more than usual I notice. But his positioning is still sucky, and for the life of me I don't know why he doesn't use his body to punish opposing players.

Is he aware he's 6'8"??
    Same problem scouts saw when he was drafted.

Looks like Foligno is back for tonights game. Should provide much needed support along the boards and some physicality in fron of the net.

This shouldn't effect Larsson's TOI. Rolston was being very conservative with Larsson's time anyway. So I don't really see him getting more or less.

Miller is still a question mark, as far as I know. Unless someone has comfirmation on that?

If you're in a "Wins" only league you may want to look elsewhere for goalie support. At least until the Sabres can figure out the whole puck-in-net riddle. Tricky as it is.

In fact unless you're in a multi cat league that includes hits, shots, and saves (for goalies), I don't think I would be starting anyone not named Vanek.

Hell I just dropped Ennis for Nino in my limited keeper as a reserve player.

Update as soon as I hear about Miller. Unless seone out there is in the know?
    @SmittysRant

Grigorenko is a healthy scratch tonight. Larsson is IN (shoulda been in last game instead of Scott but what do i know). Miller is IN.

At work so I will hve more when I get home. Gotta stop the beer merchant first to prep for all these games tonight. Giddy up!!
    @SmittysRant

The Wolverine

How is Hodgson looking?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Grigorenko is a healthy scratch tonight.
    Saw from the last game's box score that he had squat for ice time and was going to ask whether it was due to injury or doghouse residency. Guess this answers that. Different season, same yo-yo treatment for Grigorenko. They're going to completely ruin that kid before his 20th birthday if they're not a bit more mindful of what they do with him.

W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    How is Hodgson looking?
    Who?

Oh, him.

Seriously, he did get a goal and helper last game, so watch tonight to see if he can continue and perhaps start a trend. Overall, he gets knocked off the puck too easy. The whole team is subject to concrete laced skates (coughMYERScough), and poor passing. Same shit different year.

I will withhold a Regier rant for the time being.
    @SmittysRant

Oh dear lord, this is a most painful game to watch.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Veteran

Grigorenko scratched again tonight after playing last game. Is he just being a total pain in the ass and putting in lackadaisical effort? I just find it so hard to believe that this is best for his development.

Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Grigorenko scratched again tonight after playing last game. Is he just being a total pain in the ass and putting in lackadaisical effort? I just find it so hard to believe that this is best for his development.
    I was on my way home this eve, post-work trying to resolve the cognitive dissonance between wanting a top three draft pick yet simultaneously want Regier fired.

At what point is Regier to blame? And that is a sincere question. He continues to have built-in excuses for poor performance. But the team seems to be actually regressing this year, as opposed to stagnating.

Lot's of youth to be sure, and so in-lies this years built in excuse. But at some point....

No?
    @SmittysRant

The Great One

As a life long Sabres fan...I actually have very little desire to watch this team play. I'll go as far as to say that their third jersey is very fitting for Buffalo. Both make me want to barf.