Page 61 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11 51 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs

Dobber Sports Master

Well JVR is Godly. I'm unbelievably impressed with every facet of his game.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Guru

some good news on Reimer from twitter:

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters
    James Reimer participating in 1st Leafs practice since knee injury; also took part in Wed's optional & part of yesterday's morning skate
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you are asking for advice and you don't provide ALL the relevant info you will not get quality responses and many forum members won't respond at all.

Include all the details, e.g.; League and roster size, league type (H2H, Roto, Pts only), scoring set-up, daily/weekly starts, how many start at each position, max gp, your roster etc etc.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I kindve wish he was starting tonight. This game could get ugly. Flyers are killing it on offence.

Leafs better wake up from their recent slumber.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kessel50 View Post
    I kindve wish he was starting tonight. This game could get ugly. Flyers are killing it on offence.

Leafs better wake up from their recent slumber.
    Yep that game against Ottawa was awful. They were so sloppy in possession and the defensive coverage had a number of breakdowns.

If you are asking for advice and you don't provide ALL the relevant info you will not get quality responses and many forum members won't respond at all.

Include all the details, e.g.; League and roster size, league type (H2H, Roto, Pts only), scoring set-up, daily/weekly starts, how many start at each position, max gp, your roster etc etc.

Dobber Sports Guru

from twitter:

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle
    So Reimer and Frattin may be available on Thursday in Long Island. Orr ready for tomorrow. Brown out with lower body injury.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Bad call by Ref. Definitely not 5mins

Dobber Sports Apprentice

wow first 2 goals by Montreal - one off Holzer's stick the 2nd off a habs body. Forget which one shouldnt have even happened anyhow because of a stupid blown Ref(wrong call on that boarding) call.
    Then the 3rd one bozak gets burned at the f/o circle.

Cheap cheap cheap.

Oh well all i say you play like crap you lose.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Too funny, the NHL leader in plus/minus, Marky Mark Fraser gets caught on an ill-advised pinch, putting Cody Franson in a 2 on 1 situation, which he handles very well blocking the cross ice pass. Then, as the mildly (sarcasm) homerish Toronto announcers are slurping Franson, he screens Reimer and the Lube blows one off the crossbar in.

Just made me laugh a little and thought I'd share.
    DobberHockey Tiered Invitational 2016/17: 10-Year Anniversary!

Do you want to compete against your fellow Dobberites for a chance to become ultimate champion? Click here to find out more: http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...ional-10-years!

Dobber Sports Star

God I hate the Bruins.
    16 team H2H cats, Keep 7, REBUILD YEAR
    2C 2LW 2RW 4D 2U 2G, 5Bn
    G, A, Pts, +-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, SH%, HIT, BLK, GWG, FO%, W, L, GAA, SV%, SHO
    C - Crosby, Kopitar, Larkin
    LW - Foligno, Kreider
    RW - Toffoli, Kucherov
    D - Josi, Streit, Dumba, Martinez
    Util - R.Strome, Granlund
    G - Hellebuyck, Domingue, Raanta, Darling

10 team H2H cats, Keep 4F1D1G
    3C 3LW 3RW 4D 2U 2G, 4Bn
    G, A, +-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT, BLK, W, L, GAA, SV%, SHO
    C - Brassard, EStaal, Dubinsky
    LW - Benn, Lucic, Landeskog, Perreault
    RW - Backes, Johansen, Kesler, Simmonds
    D - Karlsson, Doughty, Yandle, Leddy, Niskanen
    Util - Scheifele, RNH(IR)
    G - Holtby, Andersen, Schneider

Dobber Sports Guru

we just cant ****ing beat that team ..... **** its annoying .... its even more annoying that the Bruins are my second favourite team!! (because of Bourque Neely, Moog and Juneau back in the day)

Dobber Sports Monster

pretty much lost by one goal and we're missing lupul and frattin (and gardiner). not worried at all.
    WHL - Markham Waxers

C: Stamkos, Spezza, Ribeiro, Zajac, Santorelli
    LW: Nash, Marleau, MacArthur, Higgins, Fleischmann, Bergenheim
    RW: Pavelski, Foligno, Hudler, Williams, Parenteau, Boyes
    D: Stralman, Muzzin, Depres, Russell, Stone, Gelinas, Medvedev
    G: Varlamov
    P: Holmstrom, Roslovic, Stephens, Beauvillier, Timashov, Sprong, Roy, vande Sompel, Samsonov, Blackwood

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Frattin is back in the lineup tonight.
    Follow me on Twitter- @MacVincent1

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by eyemissgilmour View Post
    No, you're right... it's not fair to blame Holzer since he didn't make the turnover.
    But the play happened in front of him and he had plenty of time to back off and defend instead of trying a very aggressive pokecheck that Kane easily skated around.

Yeah, shitty situation. I don't think he would have been able to catch a full throttle Kane, but it could have been 'less' of a clear cut breakaway.

I also thought Phanuef was terrible. He was good against Pittsburgh but bad against Boston the game before.

Reimer, two straight games where he has hasn't looked great.

Grabo had a good game.

The worst performance of the night goes to MacArthur. I haven't seen any replays, but even if he wasn't the one who turned it over for the 4th goal, I thought he was absolutely brutal tonight.

This game actually reminded me a lot of last years Leafs.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Yeah, shitty situation. I don't think he would have been able to catch a full throttle Kane, but it could have been 'less' of a clear cut breakaway.

I also thought Phanuef was terrible. He was good against Pittsburgh but bad against Boston the game before.

Reimer, two straight games where he has hasn't looked great.

Grabo had a good game.

The worst performance of the night goes to MacArthur. I haven't seen any replays, but even if he wasn't the one who turned it over for the 4th goal, I thought he was absolutely brutal tonight.

This game actually reminded me a lot of last years Leafs.

I'm hoping Lupul's return, and maybe Gardiner's too, can spark them. They need some kind of positive injection to turn this around. It might come down to Reimer or Scrivens hopefully stealing a game for them.

Grabo has played well lately but at some point he's going to get frustrated with the consistently hard minutes he's getting. Despite all Wilson's faults, I think he utilized Grabo better than Carlyle has.

Dobber Sports Master

Morgan Rielly should be joining the Marlies at some point during their 7 game road trip next week. I wonder if having Gardiner down there to show him the ropes would be good for the kid.

Besides Mottau, and thats pushing it, who else on the blueline can help show him the way? Ranger?

I think Liles slides into the lineup next game. Either Kostka or Holzer coming out.

I do want Gardiner on the pro roster, but there is simply no room for him right now....and it's not a bad thing that he is still with the Marlies.

Maybe Lupul's return will spark a trade which will make room for Gardiner?

Page 61 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11 51 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 71 111 ... LastLast