Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 168 169 170 171 172 173
Results 2,581 to 2,583 of 2583

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs

Interesting. No Moore centering that 4th line. I have not seen any of his camp and I wonder what Babs is thinking. I have read he has not impressed.
    I was never a Marincin fan (a popular opinion I am sure), so glad to see he might be by-passed. I suppose once Polak is back Carrick may be in the press-box as I assume he would have to pass through waivers to go to the Marlies and I am guessing the Leafs brass will not want to lose him for nothing. Leivo seems to be the odd guy out here - that is one guy who holds some value that should be playing in the NHL somewhere. As an Innisfil guy myself I hope he gets his chance and/or the Leafs can get something for him.
    Nice to see Kaskisuo grab that spot as McElhinney has looked pretty brutal.
    All in all a decent looking roster. Is sure is nice to hear we have some young D (and plenty of forwards) pushing for NHL jobs.
    Can't wait to watch the game tonight! It's coming together!

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kgray View Post
    Interesting. No Moore centering that 4th line. I have not seen any of his camp and I wonder what Babs is thinking. I have read he has not impressed.
    I was never a Marincin fan (a popular opinion I am sure), so glad to see he might be by-passed. I suppose once Polak is back Carrick may be in the press-box as I assume he would have to pass through waivers to go to the Marlies and I am guessing the Leafs brass will not want to lose him for nothing. Leivo seems to be the odd guy out here - that is one guy who holds some value that should be playing in the NHL somewhere. As an Innisfil guy myself I hope he gets his chance and/or the Leafs can get something for him.
    Nice to see Kaskisuo grab that spot as McElhinney has looked pretty brutal.
    All in all a decent looking roster. Is sure is nice to hear we have some young D (and plenty of forwards) pushing for NHL jobs.
    Can't wait to watch the game tonight! It's coming together!

From the action I've seen so far, Moore has really struggled - looks a step behind out there.
    Have they offered Polak a contract yet? Hope not. I think they have more capable people on the back end.

The Great One

What are the odds that we see Kaskisuo and not McElhinney assume back up duties with the big leafs to start the season?
    Team:
    2xC - Tavares, Matthews, Getzlaf, Bozak
    2xL - Hall (LW), Laine (Ekkk he's only listed as a RW in Yahoo right now), Skinner, Kreider, Maroon, Lucic
    2xR - Kucherov, Marner (RW)
    4xD - Karlsson, OEL, Josi, Yandle DeAngelo, Phaneuf, Sekera
    2xG - Crawford, Jones, Reimer, Dell
    2xUtil - Getzlaf, Skinner
    12 Team Keeper league with Yahoo

Roster (14 Kept Players): 2C,2LW,2RW,4D,2G,2Util (Can keep a 3rd G with Util)
    SEASON SCORING: 3C,3LW,3RW,5D,1U,2G
    (Weighted Category Points: see below).

Skaters -
    (Points: G a/o A) 6
    (+/-) 3
    (PIM) 1
    (PPP) 5
    (GWG) 5

Goaltenders
    Wins 5
    Goals against -9
    Saves 1