Page 125 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1992

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs

Leafs fall to 3rd overall. Matthews, and Puljujarvi are gone. Who do the Leafs get at 3? Laine, Tkachuk, and Chychrun seem to all be the same level of talent, and it’s just based on what teams prefer. Then there’s Nylander (unite the brothers?). I don’t think Nylander would go 3rd, but do the Leafs trade down at all?

I really like Chychrun and I think for the Leafs the order for them should be Matthews, Puljujarvi, then Chychrun.
    The Team I Root for “Tanking” Definition – Managing assets for a better future, without caring if you win as long as the team is performing to good practices.

All other Teams “Tanking” Definition – Not winning.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Oh my....

https://mobile.twitter.com/3rdPeriod...3851757572?p=v

The salary cap this year is $71.4. The Leafs lineup tonight has a cap hit of 29.6M.
    Dobber staff writer for Capped

10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, JaBenn, Couture, Wheeler, Eriksson, Chimera, Turris, Steen, Letang, Kucherov, Brouwer, Byfuglien, Burns, Zuccarello, Hoffman, KHayes, JSchwartz, Fabbri, Spooner, Shattenkirk, Boedker, KPalmieri

G-Rask, Halak

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but don’t stare.. Unless you’re wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I guess they are planning to give Stamkos 41.8M per year.
    WHL - Markham Waxers

C: Stamkos, Spezza, Ribeiro, Zajac, Santorelli
    LW: Nash, Marleau, MacArthur, Higgins, Fleischmann, Bergenheim
    RW: Pavelski, Foligno, Hudler, Williams, Parenteau, Boyes
    D: Stralman, Muzzin, Depres, Russell, Stone, Gelinas, Medvedev
    G: Varlamov
    P: Holmstrom, Roslovic, Stephens, Beauvillier, Timashov, Sprong, Roy, vande Sompel, Samsonov, Blackwood

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    I guess they are planning to give Stamkos 41.8M per year.
    Or maybe Eric Staal?
    Dobber staff writer for Capped

10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, JaBenn, Couture, Wheeler, Eriksson, Chimera, Turris, Steen, Letang, Kucherov, Brouwer, Byfuglien, Burns, Zuccarello, Hoffman, KHayes, JSchwartz, Fabbri, Spooner, Shattenkirk, Boedker, KPalmieri

G-Rask, Halak

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but don’t stare.. Unless you’re wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Outside shot of Horton being a healthy scratch instead of LTIR for cap reasons?
    The Team I Root for “Tanking” Definition – Managing assets for a better future, without caring if you win as long as the team is performing to good practices.

Dobber Sports Master

The year the Leafs are in last is the year the NHL will have a lottery for top 3.

If the standings remain the same, instead of a 50/50 shot of getting the first overall pick the leafs will have a 25/75 shot at getting Matthews lol

****en Leafs. Gotta laugh at that.

Dobber Sports Ninja

How do they still get fans to go their games after that lineup they threw out there in Edmonton??

Arcobello couldn't even crack the Oilers lineup and he was playing for the Leafs??????? That's sad..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Master

Arcobello is killing it with the Marlies.

Babcock yelling at him to shoot more and he gets two goals today. But yeah, brutal lineup. There will always be demand for Leafs tickets in this city. Always.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Arcobello is killing it with the Marlies.

Babcock yelling at him to shoot more and he gets two goals today. But yeah, brutal lineup. There will always be demand for Leafs tickets in this city. Always.
    Arcobello is pretty bad - I assume he's getting PP time to try to boost his value for a deadline flip.

The best thing about Dion being gone is we'll now get to really see what we have in Rielly and Gardiner going forward. Core pieces or complimentary?

Dobber Sports Master

Worst we can fall at the draft is 3 spots as opposed to one like previous years.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Worst we can fall at the draft is 3 spots as opposed to one like previous years.
    "The Leafs" not "we"....sorry just fixing that for you

Dobber Sports Master

Huh?

Dobber Sports Master

Rielly 100% core piece, Gardiner is on that tipping point of core/complimentary. He’s cheap enough and can play the PP and 20-22minutes. But he’s not amazing enough to not listen to offers for.

Rielly is the only current Leaf that should be “untradeable”. Now, players I want off the team come March:
    Arcabello, Polak, Garbner, Winnik, Bernier, Parenteau, Cowen, Michalek (won’t happen), and maybe Kadri. Kadri depending on the return.

All the players above I want to take back 1yr high contracts. If you trade them all, the young guys have to come up and I don’t want to burn a yr off their ELC. I want Uncle Leo to be on the team next yr for sure. He’s a guy you need in a rebuild to push hard work. Even Polak is like that, but the price for a RH 4/5/6 D that’s on a cheap expiring contract would be pretty good for the Leafs. If they don’t trade him, I want him back with the Leafs as a very cheap option.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Rielly 100% core piece, Gardiner is on that tipping point of core/complimentary. He’s cheap enough and can play the PP and 20-22minutes. But he’s not amazing enough to not listen to offers for.

Rielly is the only current Leaf that should be “untradeable”. Now, players I want off the team come March:
    Arcabello, Polak, Garbner, Winnik, Bernier, Parenteau, Cowen, Michalek (won’t happen), and maybe Kadri. Kadri depending on the return.

All the players above I want to take back 1yr high contracts. If you trade them all, the young guys have to come up and I don’t want to burn a yr off their ELC. I want Uncle Leo to be on the team next yr for sure. He’s a guy you need in a rebuild to push hard work. Even Polak is like that, but the price for a RH 4/5/6 D that’s on a cheap expiring contract would be pretty good for the Leafs. If they don’t trade him, I want him back with the Leafs as a very cheap option.
    You missed Brad Boyes, Shawn Matthias, and Robidas..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    You missed Brad Boyes, Shawn Matthias, and Robidas..
    You missed Spalling, Greening, Lupul

Page 125 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast