Thread: Reimer-Nabokov-Clemmenson

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Reimer-Nabokov-Clemmenson

I had gotten Biron for a spot start in my ever changing 3rd goalie spot (Bernier, Lindback, Theodore....)

Who's the best bet for the second half?

Clemmenson - Hoping FLA trades Vokoun
    Reimer
    Nabokov - Can the NYI trade him?

Thanks

The Fargin' Iceholes
    C-Kessler, M.Koivu, Vermette, Hanzal
    W-St.Louis, C.Stewart, Giroux, Bourque, Little, Benn, Clutterbuck, Okposo
    D-Chara, Visnovsky, J.Johnson, Subban, Shattenkirk
    G-Brodeur, Pavelec, Biron

Administrator

A lot of ifs and ands to be counting on here. Pure upside Nabokov looks like the way to go. Even if Florida deals Vokoun, Clemmensen won't be a great option. They'll end up giving Markstrom a good number of starts down the stretch. Also with the Panthers in striking distance of the playoffs I could see them just hanging onto Vokoun. Clemmensen isn't that good anyway.

All things being equal I think Reimer is the best option just cuz he's getting a decent number of starts and showing he can win games. None of these options has proven more this season than Reimer so that has to count for something.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

If Reimer keeps getting opportunities, I'd also have to pick him too. Clemmensen is nothing special in my eyes and if Vokoun was dealt it would only be because they feel Markstrom is somewhat ready to start getting ice time. Nabby is the wild card, if he signs with NYI he'll likely get the most opportunities but let's not forget he'll be potentially playing for NYI and won't fare a whole lot better than how he was doing in the KHL most likely.

I just picked up Reimer, so I'm hoping he keeps on doing what he did before. I watched him personally shut down the Sharks in an incredibly impressive game, so I know the kid has the talent to keep racking up those W's.
    15-team keeper (keep 10) - G,A,+/-,PPP, Hits, Blocked Shots, W, SV%, Saves

Forwards - Kunin, Trenin, Eichel, Bjorkstrand, Boldy, Pastrnak, Boeser, Caufield, Laine, Crosby, Newhook, Konecny, Farabee, Rossi (NA)
    Defenseman - Brodin, Hamilton, Zadorov, Severson, Forsling, Braun, Roy
    Goalies - Sorokin, Hill, Varlamov, Daws