Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Detroit Red Wings

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Haha! Lashoff gets his first NHL goal
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Immortal

The Wings PK on a 4 on 3 tonight had Zetterberg,Datsyuk and Lashoff. Different to say the least....

Dobber Sports Immortal

Don't want to be too premature but consider this is actually an issue for the Wings....does Brunner now slide into Hudler's former spot in the Wings' shootout lineup? For pretty much all of last season they went Datsyuk-Hudler-Bertuzzi.

Filppula has absolutely terrible hands.....Zetterberg has been in an awful shootout slump dating back to two seasons ago we he was a regular in their threesome.....doesn't leave too many options.

Dobber Sports Novice

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kaverorzi View Post
    very interesting ...... Chris Campoli maybe?

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    very interesting ...... Chris Campoli maybe?
    I would think so.

Free Press
    General manager Ken Holland told the Free Press this morning that he is working on signing a veteran and hopes to be able to use the defenseman in tonight's home opener against the Dallas Stars.
    Sounds like a free agent currently not over seas if he could make the dallas game tonight.

Dobber Sports Guru

Nyquist has been called up

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive
    Nyquist recalled from GR, playing with Fil and Franzen tonight. Samuelsson (groin) out

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    What's wrong with Quincey? Some people have been harping on him like crazy just because he had an adjustment period when he came to the Wings. He's a steady second pairing two-way guy. Set your expectations to reasonable levels.
    Quincey was awful last night. And having him with a rookie in Smith has not been a good pairing so far at all.

Lashoff suprised me, he played a simple game. He didn't stand out but he wasn't bad either. I think that PK had more to do with who was in the box and on the bench, but Babcock still showed enough to be out there over Ian White and Carlo.

Carlo being hurt again...with what looked like most innocent of plays.

Brunner, regardless of his shootout goal, did not look out of place. And as Pierre McGuire pointed out (Can't believe i'm agreeing with him) the things he's learning shift to shift are great.

I personally think we should break up Pavs and Z though, the second line can't get anything going.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    Nyquist has been called up
    Well when I said the 2nd line can't get anything going, hopefully this helps. Sammy is so slow these days. More speed and skill is a must. Let's hope Nyquist plays amazingly and forces his way on the roster for the rest of the year.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by majorleaguebrian88 View Post
    Let's hope Nyquist plays amazingly and forces his way on the roster for the rest of the year.
    I sure as hell hope so, he deserves it.

Dobber Sports Guru

so much so for my Campoli guess

Wings have signed free agent defenseman Kent Huskins.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by majorleaguebrian88 View Post
    I personally think we should break up Pavs and Z though, the second line can't get anything going.
    I think the breakup has to be coming now. Filppula and Franzen had their chances last night but either have yet to score. Now Samuelsson is out and who knows when Bertuzzi will play. Plus Mursak, Helm, Carlo, Ericsson, Kindl....yikes.

Put Zetterberg with Brunner and Fil and Datsyuk with Franzen and Nyquist. That's my hope for Friday.

The Magnificent One

Thought the breakup happened already as i saw datsyuk and franzen assisting on a goal either last night or the game before. Maybe it was just one shift. But owning both i like when there togeher. Always magic
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Alright....next up.

Kronwall - Lashoff
    Smith - Quincey
    Huskins - Kindl

I was always rooting for Kindl, so hopefully he comes back Friday and plays well.

And Nyquist was sent down, not even a real good chance was given. Bertuzzi and Helm expected back Friday.

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Brunner
    Bertuzzi - Filppula - Franzen
    Cleary - Helm - Eaves
    Miller - Abdelkader - Tootoo

Still not great, but better. I am pumped for Helm to be back.

Dobber Sports Guru

from twitter:

Datsyuk with Bertuzzi and Filppula, Zetterberg with Brunner and Franzen
    was bound to happen, I think D and Z would have stayed together if they came out of the gates red hot but it hasnt worked well so onto plan B