Page 63 of 370 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Dolous come on!!
    Kansas City Scouts
    14 Team Dynasty Points Only 68Cap Use Cap Hit
    F- Hall PKane Gaudreu Lindholm Toffoli Tatar DSedin HSedin Monahan Nash Couture Schfiele Burakovsky Kucherov
    D-Shultz Gelinas Savard BSmith
    G-Price Rinne
    FARM- Barkov Prince RMurphy

New York Raiders
    14 Team Dynasty Points Only 64.3Cap Use Yearly Salary
    F-Backstrom Hall Stamkos Stastny Eller Zetterberg Galchenyuk holland Raymond Griffith Zibinajead Barkov Kuznetsov Sheahan Schfiele
    D-Shultz Faulk Franson Hunwick
    G-Price
    FARM- Marcantouni Dansk Grigerenko Morrisey

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    That still pisses me off. That move by Omark was so much fun and St. Louis is such a hypocrite for getting upset considering some of the shit he's pulled. Thanks for reminding me that I hate St. Louis.
    I remember Vinny as the one who was the most pissed off about it. Saying it doesn't belong and basically saying guys like that give themselves a target kind of thing. Really douche comment there.
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    Fantasic ending in the Oilers / Kings game tonight!! Yakupov went all Theo Fleury on the goal celebration which was beautiful and Gagner ends it in OT!
    No doubt it was a fun game. I will tell you who the real hero was tonight: Eric Belanger. He won the faceoff against Jarrett Stoll in the offensive zone back to Schultz with 10 seconds left in the game, allowing Yakupov the opportunity to tie the game with seconds left. Belanger won 10 of his 15 faceoffs in the game, including every faceoff he had against Richards and all of the faceoffs he had against the tough faceoff guy, Stoll.

Personally, I love the Oil picking up Belanger in free agency last year. He didn't put up the offensive numbers last year, but he is great defensively and in the faceoff circle, and I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Deity

His face off ability was the main reason he was signed. If the Oilers are down to relying on Belanger for points, we are in deeper trouble then expected. Anything he can offer on the score sheet is a bonus! Just keep winning those draws.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by prins View Post
    i have been to A LOT of oilers game and this was probably the loudest!!

DOULIS PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I GET THE GIF I WANNA POST IT TO FACEBOOK I HAVE SO MANY HATERS! PLEASE HURRY!

http://theoddmanrush.com/wp-content/...Celebrates.gif

Sorry, I had to work after the game. Enjoy!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Time for me to drop Whitney and call up Schultz yet? My team is doing well so I'm not in a hurry but I'm wondering if I should make the swap and give myself the extra boost. I can't keep Whitney at the end of the season anyway.
    Yahoo 1 Year Leagues:
    G, A, PIM, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G, 4Bn, 1IR

Dobber Sports Ace

Absolutely!
    Champion: 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016
    12 Team Keeper League - 12F, 6D, 3G, 3 Bench (Keep 6, in Bold)
    $250 Cap (0-9 +3; 10-19 +4; >20 +5 each season)
    WW = $10

G, A, +/-, PPG, PPA, GWG, SHG, W, GAA, SV%, SO - Points Based League

F: Guentzel (15), Point (11), Barzal (18), WNylander (15), Trochek (1), Eberle (1), Domi (4), Toffoli (1), TBertuzzi (1), Buchnevich (1), Tuch (1), Puljujarvi (1)

D: Theodore (17), Heiskanen (15), Pulock (7), Sanheim (1), Faulk (1), Morrissey (1)

G: Markstrom (7), Saros (15), Binnington (39), Jarry (40)

B: DeSmith (1), Lindblom (1)

IR or Out: Ghost (1), OEL (9), Teravainen (28), PMyers (1)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Edmonton looked better against Colorado last night. At least the PP was working and they were generating something on offense at even strength. I give credit to Ralph the Head Coach for putting Hartikainen on the PP ala Holmstrom! Plus Hemsky getting it done. I love that Eberle is an Oiler, he just makes shtuff happen.

I was less impressed with the play of Dubnyk. Yeah, he had a lot of saves, some of them outstanding, in the third period, but he looked shaky in the first two periods.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Another OT win for the Oil! This will only help build confidence. It's good to be an Oiler fan at the moment. Yeah, they could miss the playoffs entirely this season, but I think they are going to challenge for a playoff spot and heck even if they don't, it seems like the games are going to be exciting.

Administrator

Who else wanted to see a repeat Fleury performance by Yakupov? Seriously, I think he should just make that his thing, kinda like how Briere always does the ground swipe fist pump or how Andy Sutton always does whips out his dick and does the helicopter.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Pro

maybe he should come up with his own move instead of imitating Fleury?
    IDHL League 28 team H2H league multicat full keeper
    Rebuilding

Cooley, Guenther, Hoglander, Lundell, Quinn, Voronkov, Stankoven, Carlsson

Hutson, Zellweger, Clarke, Miller, Xhekai, Malinski, Thrun

Skinner, Dostal, Hofer

Beck, Bolduc, Dumais, Gaucher, Gunler, Pervalov
    Ufko, Benning, Del Mastro, Peart, Grudinin

Dobber Sports Ninja

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    or how Andy Sutton always does whips out his dick and does the helicopter.
    Ummm, thankfully Sutton doesn't score much...at least on the ice.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Hartski looked great out there tonight. Have been happy with the way most of the team has been playing TBH except Whitney and Potter are just abysmal. Fistric needs to be getting in there every game, he's been one of our better D every game he's played IMO.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dyzfunctioned View Post
    Hartski looked great out there tonight. Have been happy with the way most of the team has been playing TBH except Whitney and Potter are just abysmal. Fistric needs to be getting in there every game, he's been one of our better D every game he's played IMO.
    Couldn't agree more. Whitney is a shell of his former self. Fistric is a definite upgrade on Peckham for the 3rd pairing tough guy role.

Hartikainen does not need any more time in the AHL. If we can find room for him in the bottom six every night and he is not a defensive liability they should definitely be keeping him in. Good mix of size, skill, grit, and energy.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

The Magnificent One

Was MPS sent down?
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi