Page 207 of 370 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 5547

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Edmonton Oilers

Man, tonight's game against Nashville was fantastic. Physical, fights, all tied up at 2 with 4:00 left in the 3rd period...just a great game to watch!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

This team is for real. Chiarelli has built a team that can go head to head with the top teams and hold their own. It's amazing. The last decade of darkness is finally coming to a close.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Sure glad I kept Maroon in a couple of my keeper leagues!

Hopefully, the Oilers can grab a top 4 D somehow, either at the trade deadline or in the off-season. I don't realistically expect them to do anything this year except challenge hard for a playoff spot. Getting in would be gravy. Winning a round would be the cherry on the top. I'm getting hungry...

- - - Updated - - -

Sure glad I kept Maroon in a couple of my keeper leagues!

Hopefully, the Oilers can grab a top 4 D somehow, either at the trade deadline or in the off-season. I don't realistically expect them to do anything this year except challenge hard for a playoff spot. Getting in would be gravy. Winning a round would be the cherry on the top. I'm getting hungry...
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

The Oilers are closing in on a near certainty to make the playoffs now based on probability. Once in, just like last time, anything can happen. Particularly since the East seems to be much stronger this year than in recent times. The West could be more of a crapshoot.

The Great One

Give me the low down on Eberle.

Is he a buy low in keeper points leagues?

Dobber Sports Icon

He's definitely worth more than his current 49 point pace. I have no idea how the other GMs in your league value him so it's tough to say whether he's a buy low or not.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    He's definitely worth more than his current 49 point pace. I have no idea how the other GMs in your league value him so it's tough to say whether he's a buy low or not.
    I gotta wonder if he'll be a trade chip this offseason and be shipped out.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I don't think he has much value around the league to be honest. The only thing that might salvage some trade value is if he turns it on in the playoffs in some way.

Dobber Sports Icon

Eberle has 7 points in his last 9 games. That is the type of production I would expect from him going forward.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Oilers are so tough to figure out but the Desharnais addition has been surprisingly good. He has added a real threat to the third line offensively. Really happy with that trade right now. I am pretty shocked with how good he has looked. Surprise, surprise, Chiarelli seems to know what he's doing yet again.

Dobber Sports Ninja

The next few years are going to bring back memories of the Battle of Alberta. I would love to see them match up in the playoffs.

Dobber Sports Ninja

My grandfather and I used to call each other after each Flames/Oilers playoff game. It was the responsibility of the winning team's fan to call the other, speak only 'Ha-Ha' and then hang up. It was a tradition we carried on for years. If these two teams meet in the playoffs this year I suspect we will have to try and dig up that tradition again.

Chiarelli has built a really great team and I FINALLY get to watch playoff hockey again. Love it!

Dobber Sports Ninja

I used to live in Calgary and was there for their Stanley Cup win. I actually was happy they won because of so many years of having to play in the same division as those great Oiler teams. I have relatives that live in Calgary and we had fun poking fun at each other especially during the playoffs! I hope both of the teams get great again and renew the Battle of Alberta. Such great memories...for Oiler fans.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Man this whole season has been so much fun to watch and the race in the pacific the last month has been amazing. Tonight is going to be a big game, McDavid seems to have been revving up his play as of late. In the Kings game he could have had 5 or 6 points with all the chances he had, non-stop buzz all over the Kings end.

Winner tonight is in sole possession of 2nd in the Pacific and 2 points back of the Sharks. This is the biggest game the Oilers have played since Game 7 in 2006.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Ninja

Pretty crazy. McDavid changed everything for this franchise and its fans!