Page 204 of 370 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5547

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Edmonton Oilers

Jesus that's a big/heavy line with Lucic, Draisaitl and Kassian! Pretty safe line-juggling, knowing that Maroon has played very well with McDavid in the not too distant past.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Master

lets see if that slushy ice at barclays slow em down a notch or two sat night

Dobber Sports Ninja

What a garbage call. Kassian hooked Faksa in the hands and Faksa falls down. Kassian makes a diving motion after the play and gets an extra 2 minutes for unsportsmanlike conduct! Home team down 4-0 in the second period and now the home team has put up 2 PP goals on the penalties. Instant game on. Thanks NHL! Games are much closer and entertaining when you make the calls based on the score and who's the home team!! No way they give that extra 2 minutes if they were in Edmonton, the crowd would have booed the refs for the rest of the period.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Reffing is at an all time low. Just ask Gaudreau.

Dobber Sports Genius

Puljujarvi now on McDavid's line....how was he? Got 2 helpers and I hope he sticks on that line....anyone watched the game?
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Ninja

I still think he should be in the AHL right now. McDavid can churn out points for anyone on the roster. He looked okay, but still needs time to work on his game. Longterm these two should be fantastic together. There was a lot of luck involved in the points last night.

The Great One

I'm very annoyed that Puljujarvi is not in the AHL. I really thought the new management wouldn't rush the prospects.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post
    I'm very annoyed that Puljujarvi is not in the AHL. I really thought the new management wouldn't rush the prospects.
    It's ridiculous. He clearly needs the seasoning. He's not playing NHL caliber hockey. Will it "ruin" him? Unlikely, no, but it's just bad team building philosophy to hand any of your players a roster spot, regardless of how high they were chosen in the draft.

Dobber Sports Expert

Any thoughts about Drake Caggiula recent play? Odds good that he continues with McDavid?

Let's talk Drake Caggiula

Dobber Sports Icon

Grabbed Caggiula off the FA market last night. His line with McDavid and Lucic was snakebitten against a hard checking line but he managed to pick up an assist on the PP2.
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Foerster, Michkov, Kakko, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW)
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-
    NTP - Leonard, Perrault

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Not a great look for McDavid "He wouldn't fight my teammates" lol.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by finnys_fanatsy View Post
    Grabbed Caggiula off the FA market last night. His line with McDavid and Lucic was snakebitten against a hard checking line but he managed to pick up an assist on the PP2.
    I have been very impressed with Caggiula's all round play. I won't make any predictions on whether he will stick on the top line or not, but I have certainly been surprised by how quickly he transitioned into NHL level play. Both he and Benning have been nice surprises.

Dobber Sports Ninja

What a win last night. Kings are not the same team this season but that doesn't matter. They have run the Oilers' show for years and Edmonton pushed them around and were the better team.

Maybe this is finally the year the team makes the playoffs again. Long way to go yet but generally the New Year is when I feel confident knowing what a team is all about and 2nd in the Pacific with a healthy lead over the Wildcard teams is huge.

The big thing is whether McDavid can stay healthy or will he finally get injured with all the garbage abuse he (and players like him) take in the league. It certainly seems like it's only a matter of time before he suffers something similar to Gaudreau with the way the league allows the stickwork/interference etc to happen right now.

- - - Updated - - -

What a win last night. Kings are not the same team this season but that doesn't matter. They have run the Oilers' show for years and Edmonton pushed them around and were the better team.

Maybe this is finally the year the team makes the playoffs again. Long way to go yet but generally the New Year is when I feel confident knowing what a team is all about and 2nd in the Pacific with a healthy lead over the Wildcard teams is huge.

The big thing is whether McDavid can stay healthy or will he finally get injured with all the garbage abuse he (and players like him) take in the league. It certainly seems like it's only a matter of time before he suffers something similar to Gaudreau with the way the league allows the stickwork/interference etc to happen right now.

Dobber Sports Deity

https://twitter.com/OwnersBoxNHL/sta...76362268205056

#NHL #Oilers
    D Jordan Oesterle has been recalled by the Edmonton Oilers.
    - - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/OwnersBoxNHL/status/814976362268205056

#NHL #Oilers
    D Jordan Oesterle has been recalled by the Edmonton Oilers.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Novice

Oilers sign second rounder and Edmonton native Tyler Benson to entry level contract: https://www.nhl.com/oilers/news/oile...on/c-285169912

- - - Updated - - -

Oilers sign second rounder and Edmonton native Tyler Benson to entry level contract: https://www.nhl.com/oilers/news/oilers-sign-benson/c-285169912
    See https://fantasysportscoalition.wordp...ailable-teams/ for available teams in FSC. We're a growing coalition with over 100 active members running several dynasty leagues in each of the 4 major sports!